Evian Spray Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water, Travel Trio uploaded by Hailey R.Evian Spray Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water, Travel Trio uploaded by Erin K.

BY EVIAN

Evian® Brumisateur® Natural Spring Water is bottled exclusively at its source in the French Alps. Naturally pure Mineral Water Spray is perfect for misting all over the face to 'set' a makeup look or for periodic refreshment throughout the day. see more...

• I love the idea of spritzing pure water on my face to fre...1 Answers
  • I've seen this product in many YouTube videos and I'm cur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kellie R.
SOUTHAMPTON
I thought this was a really good product to get out of your bag and cool you down quickly and easily
Carolina P.
Barranquilla
To take it to the beach or hot places is perfect for the kids and very fresh. Not that easy to find
Brittany S.
Camrose
Nice product for a hot day. So refreshing. I bought at shoppers. Kind of expensive. Gentle.
Lisa C.
Napanee, ON
This is so refreshing and hydrating, I love it, especially for days when it's hot out!
Kimber L.
I love the idea of spritzing pure water on my face to freshen up my face or cool me down on a hot, dehydrating day.....we buy Evian to drink...should I invest in this?
Christina Q.
I've seen this product in many YouTube videos and I'm curious about. Is this good for travel?