Evian Spray Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water, Travel Trio uploaded by Hailey R.Evian Spray Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water, Travel Trio uploaded by Erin K.

BY EVIAN

Evian® Brumisateur® Natural Spring Water is bottled exclusively at its source in the French Alps. Naturally pure Mineral Water Spray is perfect for misting all over the face to 'set' a makeup look or for periodic refreshment throughout the day. see more...

• I love the idea of spritzing pure water on my face to fre...1 Answers
  • I've seen this product in many YouTube videos and I'm cur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Janice F.
Edmonton
They are handy for when you are out and about and need a little something to help you cool down during the summer.
Ella B.
Very hydrating cute packaging great for travelling   Easy for on the go as small enough to fit in bag. Nice mist
elisandra s.
Aracaju
Nossa como é bom cuida da pele e sempre deixar macia e cheirosa amo amo cuida da minha pele amo paixonaderma
Danijela P.
Vienna
Love it for travelling ..on the go ..during summer at the office ..brings a lot of moisture back to the skin
Vanessa M.
É sempre usei Nunca fui de conhecer novas marcas , mais sempre usei o mesmo desodorante, é super bom pra mim
Yulia B.
Dubai
I love Evian water it's very light for the skin, easy to carry & gives opportunity to hydrate skin any time
Kim N.
Surrey, BC
Must have in my travel bag. I have loved this product for over 15 years . I love how refreshing this feels.
Must have holiday / vacation product. Store in fridge to cool down and refresh skin conveniently on the go.
Stefany S.
Trois, QC
This is the best spray out there ! It does the job and hydrates throughout the day my skin like I expect
Ashleigh B.
very simple, does what it says, ideal for travelling. very natural on the skin, so ideal for sensitivity.
Christina Q.
I've seen this product in many YouTube videos and I'm curious about. Is this good for travel?
Kimber L.
I love the idea of spritzing pure water on my face to freshen up my face or cool me down on a hot, dehydrating day.....we buy Evian to drink...should I invest in this?