Evian Spray Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water, Travel Trio uploaded by Hailey R.Evian Spray Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water, Travel Trio uploaded by Erin K.

BY EVIAN

Evian® Brumisateur® Natural Spring Water is bottled exclusively at its source in the French Alps. Naturally pure Mineral Water Spray is perfect for misting all over the face to 'set' a makeup look or for periodic refreshment throughout the day. see more...

• I love the idea of spritzing pure water on my face to fre...1 Answers
  • I've seen this product in many YouTube videos and I'm cur...1 Answers
Anastasia X.
Too expensive for nothing. Just a water spray that makes your face wet and after a couple of seconds gets evaporated. Not worthy.
Chloe M.
Perfect for your handbag for holidays or just for hydrating your skin with or without makeup , feels refreshing and lightweight.
Cecilia H.
Bintulu
Super easy to carry while travelling! U can always count on it to moisturize your face and thats whats i like about this product.
Ana P.
Calgary
very refreshing and quick drying, didn't affect my makeup and hydrated my face well on the 9 hour flight form Canada to Europe
Samm G.
St, ON
Ppeefect for a hot summer day to just refresh you. Tip!.... keep it stored in your fridge for extra cool and refreshing feel
Paisia🎀 V.
Athènes
This thing is just amazing . Every time i use it it makes may skin very good !!!!!! I bought it from my local pharmacy
Kirsten T.
Super refreshing and great for on the go. The packaging is so simple yet effective. I'd really recommend it to everyone.
Sebby P.
Falher
i love it! it left my skin feeling fresh and clean and im definitely gonna repurchase it! I really like the packaging!
El M.
It keep me stay fresh! I feel fresh eventhough I don't get enough sleep. That's super amazing and I freaking love it!
bassant A.
I love evian facial mist . It is reallt a great product , maks my face fell so fresh and breath , highly recommended
Christina Q.
I've seen this product in many YouTube videos and I'm curious about. Is this good for travel?
Kimber L.
I love the idea of spritzing pure water on my face to freshen up my face or cool me down on a hot, dehydrating day.....we buy Evian to drink...should I invest in this?

Amazon