Evian Spray Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water, Travel Trio uploaded by Hailey R.Evian Spray Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water, Travel Trio uploaded by Erin K.

BY EVIAN

Evian® Brumisateur® Natural Spring Water is bottled exclusively at its source in the French Alps. Naturally pure Mineral Water Spray is perfect for misting all over the face to 'set' a makeup look or for periodic refreshment throughout the day. see more...

• I love the idea of spritzing pure water on my face to fre...1 Answers
  • I've seen this product in many YouTube videos and I'm cur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Vicky B.
Got bought these for a travel mist. So cute and easy to use. Lush smell and lasts. I am not sure where u can pick these up but I'm definitely trying these again.
Jenna K.
Love these travel size facial spray mists. Perfect for on the go or for holiday. Leave you feeling refreshed & they are the perfect size to fit in your handbag.
Lisa G.
This is an instant refreshing lightweight mist spray , perfect when it's hot to keep cool with an added bonus of keeping your skin hydrated, really like this
Kat W.
I love love this! So perfect for refreshing up durning the day and especially refreshing on warm days. Always stays cold despite being in my handbag all day.
Marie Joy S.
Quezon City, Quezon City, Philippines
This is good to spray in yout beauty sponge for applying foundations. Also good to spray after makeup as it sets your foundation to give you flawless finish.
claudy g.
la primera vez q la vi, pensé q era una modalidad de agua para beber y después de media hora me fije q era para refrescar el rostro pero es increíble
Joan D.
SCARBOROUGH, ON
Love this facial mist. I generally use it to freshen up my skin before application of my daily moisturizer or on hot summer days to beat the heat.
Kirsty P.
Super hydrating.. Love this product carry it everywhere with me.. my skin would be quiet dry and this really does help keep it hydrated.
Stella N.
Strovolos Nicosia
You can find it anywhere very refreshing just doesnt last long and also doesnt keep cool for long. Tip: put it in the fridge for a cool spritz.
Kimber L.
I love the idea of spritzing pure water on my face to freshen up my face or cool me down on a hot, dehydrating day.....we buy Evian to drink...should I invest in this?
Christina Q.
I've seen this product in many YouTube videos and I'm curious about. Is this good for travel?