Evian Spray Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water, Travel Trio uploaded by Hailey R.Evian Spray Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water, Travel Trio uploaded by Erin K.

BY EVIAN

Evian® Brumisateur® Natural Spring Water is bottled exclusively at its source in the French Alps. Naturally pure Mineral Water Spray is perfect for misting all over the face to 'set' a makeup look or for periodic refreshment throughout the day. see more...

• I love the idea of spritzing pure water on my face to fre...1 Answers
  • I've seen this product in many YouTube videos and I'm cur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Irina K.
Toronto
Smooth and refreshing. Fantastic as a tag along for a trip on the beach or to wet my beauty blender prior to applying makeup. This is a great little staple to have on hand. It's also a great little mid-day refresher to get a bit of a spritz on the face and liven up the makeup.
emily m.
pampatar
Wohooo son super practicos ideal para llevar en tu bolso a todas partes refrescan tu piel y la hidratan para estos dias de tanto calor y sensacion termica su presentacion es practica y tienen un buen precio
Cristina M.
Canada
Super refreshing when travelling somewhere hot and tropical or when hiking on a hot day, but definitely not something that I see makes a huge difference in my skin's texture or appearance.
Marie G.
Calgary
I love the facial mist bottles that Evian has put out. It makes for a dewy glow and helps with dryness in the summer months.  I also love the convenience of multiple bottles in one purchase.
Petra G.
I always take these on vacation. It’s so refreshing when your basking in the sun. I also used it on my children’s face to cool them down and freshen up in the summer while we are outdoors or on vacation great product.
Daniela L.
Pasadena, CA
I really enjoy this water! It tones and hydrated my skin with just water! i love using after a mask or before my skin care! I love to take with me to beach so I can fresh up after I go into the ocean and before I reapply my sun screen
Meagan W.
CBS , NL
So refreshing!! Love it so much keeps your face feeling great and refreshed ! Awesome packaging ! Met my needs and I love it ! It's so gentle !!! Awesome product and if you haven't tried it yet please do !!
Raigna V.
so refreshing and it calms my itchy skin. Its kind of pricey, but evian is not too cheap. but if you have itchy or sensitive skin, this product will be very good for you.
Princess S.
Hull
It is great on the skin and it leaves a great result after a few weeks! It's is very effective and very useful for me.It is very nice on the face and it makes ur face very smooth  and soft and it feels great! It is worth trying and the improvements is very good and shocking! It has a great scent too! The packaging is very pretty and nice and I highly recommend it
AnnaMaria I.
ajax
These are okay but it is essentially just evian water in a spray bottle. Pricey for what it is and really doesn't do anything in terms of being effective skin care.
Christina Q.
I've seen this product in many YouTube videos and I'm curious about. Is this good for travel?
Kimber L.
I love the idea of spritzing pure water on my face to freshen up my face or cool me down on a hot, dehydrating day.....we buy Evian to drink...should I invest in this?