Evian Spray Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water, Travel Trio uploaded by Hailey R.Evian Spray Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water, Travel Trio uploaded by Erin K.

BY EVIAN

Evian® Brumisateur® Natural Spring Water is bottled exclusively at its source in the French Alps. Naturally pure Mineral Water Spray is perfect for misting all over the face to 'set' a makeup look or for periodic refreshment throughout the day. see more...

• I love the idea of spritzing pure water on my face to fre...1 Answers
  • I've seen this product in many YouTube videos and I'm cur...1 Answers
Ella-Mae C.
Leicester
Great for people going on holiday to a hot country, it was quite pricey but defiantly worth every penny in my opinion it was very effective. I was cooled down immediately and I kept re applying the spray and there was no side effects. I would recommended
Nicole S.
Red Deer, AB
This spray is so refreshing and the perfect thing on a really hot day. I was feeling pretty light headed and misted myself and it helped me perk back up right away and did not smudge my makeup at all. 10/10 would recommend to others looking for a good facial mist.
Evelyne T.
Toronto
Very berry nice! Helps set my make up. Exceed my expectations. Excellent product. Would definitely buy this again! Love love this product and cant stop recommnd this to my friend and colleagues!  Nice packaging!!! Go get it now! A must esp for summer
Maria C.
Barcelona, Anzoategui
This product is wonderful. I spray it on my face after my makeup, smooths your face. I also use it as a refresher during the day - makes your face flawless. I have been using this product for 10+ years and everyone comments on how young I look - I owe it to the Evian!!
Anti F.
TORONTO, ON
Super refreshing! Took this on my long haul flight and sprayed every 5 minutes haha. Theres nothing incredible about it, its just natural mineral water but I love how the mist feels, its definitely a travel essential, this and a nice hydrating mask.
Ashley C.
Brampton , WY
I love to take this in my travel bag!! I think it's a must have to carry just to refresh the skin and add a little hydration. This mist is incredibly light for great application. The travel size is my favourite as I can just throw it in my bag.
Maddie W.
Always take one of these on holiday although a bit of a luxury item - not due to the price but because not everyone sees them as a necessity. However after a drying plane ride or in a baking car whilst away, this is a quick feel-good fix.
Ana P.
San Diego, CA
Very refreshing face mist. Purified and awesome as a toner or just to refresh your face. It doesn't contain any perfumes or parabens. It is a good price and it is available at your local Sephora evian® Facial Spray
Sophie N.
This is great for athletes who train in warm surrounding as it cools you down and leaves feeling refreshed. It handy to carry in a bag and is good value for the price
Andrea C.
Elora, ON
My husband bought me these as a stocking stuffer. They are super cute in travel size and really refreshing in the summer. Maybe not super practical but I like to use mine after cleansing my face to help moisturize.
Christina Q.
I've seen this product in many YouTube videos and I'm curious about. Is this good for travel?
Kimber L.
I love the idea of spritzing pure water on my face to freshen up my face or cool me down on a hot, dehydrating day.....we buy Evian to drink...should I invest in this?

Amazon