Evian Spray Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water, Travel Trio uploaded by Hailey R.Evian Spray Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water, Travel Trio uploaded by Erin K.

BY EVIAN

Evian® Brumisateur® Natural Spring Water is bottled exclusively at its source in the French Alps. Naturally pure Mineral Water Spray is perfect for misting all over the face to 'set' a makeup look or for periodic refreshment throughout the day. see more...

• I love the idea of spritzing pure water on my face to fre...1 Answers
  • I've seen this product in many YouTube videos and I'm cur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ana P.
San Diego, CA
Very refreshing face mist. Purified and awesome as a toner or just to refresh your face. It doesn't contain any perfumes or parabens. It is a good price and it is available at your local Sephora evian® Facial Spray
Andrea C.
Elora, ON
My husband bought me these as a stocking stuffer. They are super cute in travel size and really refreshing in the summer. Maybe not super practical but I like to use mine after cleansing my face to help moisturize.
Jessica T.
Conception bay south, NL
It is nice and refreshing but really it's just water mist, more of a refresher than doing much for the skin I find personally. I'm sure there is definitely better mists with more positive benefits for the skin
Jemmy H.
La romana
Este producto es muy bueno, específicamente para las personas como yo que viven en países tropicales, que debemos mantener la piel super hidratada. Da una sensación de frescura y tiene un precio asequible.
Emma R.
Edinburgh, Midlothian
I mean it is what it is. I hence the 4 stars. I used it in conjunction with make up to wet brushes to make them precise and to water down full coverage foundations. It is fine but it is water in a can...
emily m.
pampatar
Wohooo son super practicos ideal para llevar en tu bolso a todas partes refrescan tu piel y la hidratan para estos dias de tanto calor y sensacion termica su presentacion es practica y tienen un buen precio
Marie G.
Calgary
I love the facial mist bottles that Evian has put out. It makes for a dewy glow and helps with dryness in the summer months.  I also love the convenience of multiple bottles in one purchase.
Petra G.
I always take these on vacation. It’s so refreshing when your basking in the sun. I also used it on my children’s face to cool them down and freshen up in the summer while we are outdoors or on vacation great product.
Mackenzie B.
Cannington, ON
It's honestly just water lol you can do it yourself at home. I personally prefer rosewater but it's fine. It hydrates like it says, I've actually never seen it in store though...I had to order offline
Tanya F.
Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi
Great for summer !!! Remember this tip ... chill it in the fridge and pick it up as you leave the house. The pocket size is real handy for a refreshing pick me up on the go. Pure bliss !
Kimber L.
I love the idea of spritzing pure water on my face to freshen up my face or cool me down on a hot, dehydrating day.....we buy Evian to drink...should I invest in this?
Christina Q.
I've seen this product in many YouTube videos and I'm curious about. Is this good for travel?