Evian Spray Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water, Travel Trio uploaded by Hailey R.Evian Spray Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water, Travel Trio uploaded by Erin K.

BY EVIAN

Evian® Brumisateur® Natural Spring Water is bottled exclusively at its source in the French Alps. Naturally pure Mineral Water Spray is perfect for misting all over the face to 'set' a makeup look or for periodic refreshment throughout the day. see more...

• I love the idea of spritzing pure water on my face to fre...1 Answers
  • I've seen this product in many YouTube videos and I'm cur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Hayley W.
Kent
Spray your way to better skin. I bought it for the cooling properties, but after a weekend spent misting it on to my face I noticed an interesting side effect. My skin looked great come Monday morning. Bright and well rested. Hydrated from the outside in. H x
Oriana M.
Hollywood, FL
Refresh yourself when heat strike whit this spray from evian, its light, doesn't keep you oil up and sticky, and keeps your face moisturized.  It's worth its price, and you can take it everywhere in your purse. i buy it every time i can, so its a must buy.
Alex W.
Dublin/London
Incredible. Super refreshing. I love facial sprays as they refresh you and your skin! Such a handy thing to have in your carry on or even have in a fanny pack for festival season! If you haven't tried this you need this. Evian is doing everything right!
Ella-Mae C.
Leicester
Great for people going on holiday to a hot country, it was quite pricey but defiantly worth every penny in my opinion it was very effective. I was cooled down immediately and I kept re applying the spray and there was no side effects. I would recommended
FatimahEmma _.
At the moment I can't say much cause only try once...First time using but plan to buy one for my own to try it again...Gentle, light weight. No harsh...I not sure if it effective or disappointed but so far so good.Yes I would buy it to try it again...
Daphne K.
Limassol
Always in my bag. Because of my summer work I want to hydrate my face every 1 hour. Nice packaging and easy to transfer. I bought it from a beauty store in Limassol  and it meet my expecations. Just LOVELY. TRY IT AND YOU WON'T REGRET IT ! BELIEVE ME!
Janine S.
Perfect for travel, work, hot weather....basically life. I first foound this just before a long haul flight and it saved my life aka my face as planes can dry you out. When it gets too hot on the beach, just spray. Also when you just need a freshener.
Maria C.
Barcelona, Anzoategui
This product is wonderful. I spray it on my face after my makeup, smooths your face. I also use it as a refresher during the day - makes your face flawless. I have been using this product for 10+ years and everyone comments on how young I look - I owe it to the Evian!!
Georgia M.
Basically just water in a spray bottle, nice and cool for the summer but it does wash makeup off. It also doesn't have much in a bottle and runs out very quick. Got it online but was a little disappointed with final results. Could have been cheaper.
Missa E.
kitchener, ON
I mean for water in an arisol can it's not bad, I don't recommend drinking it. It is however refreshing and super hydrating. I'm not a huge fan of the can formula though. However if that's your thing it's recommend you try this brand and version
Kimber L.
I love the idea of spritzing pure water on my face to freshen up my face or cool me down on a hot, dehydrating day.....we buy Evian to drink...should I invest in this?
Christina Q.
I've seen this product in many YouTube videos and I'm curious about. Is this good for travel?