Evian Spray Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water, Travel Trio uploaded by Hailey R.Evian Spray Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water, Travel Trio uploaded by Erin K.

BY EVIAN

Evian® Brumisateur® Natural Spring Water is bottled exclusively at its source in the French Alps. Naturally pure Mineral Water Spray is perfect for misting all over the face to 'set' a makeup look or for periodic refreshment throughout the day. see more...

• I love the idea of spritzing pure water on my face to fre...1 Answers
  • I've seen this product in many YouTube videos and I'm cur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Eva L.
Barcelona
Bought this for our trip to Mexico and it honestly saved the trip, we aren't used to such a dry climate and or skin wasn't happy, so we started using this and it changed everything! it is so refreshing and feels so nice on the skin!
Mackenzie D.
Smithers, BC
This product is a huge rip off. It's literally just water in an aerosol can. My mom buys this product and I've tried it a few times but after reading that it is literally just water I would never purchase this ever. If I wanted to spray water on my face I'd just by my own spray bottle and fill it with bottled water.
Julissa I.
San Juan, PR
It's Evian water, in a spray bottle! It's great for hot days, and for refreshing skin while on the go. The bottle is super purse friendly, and gives off a fine mist. It's easy to control the flow of water. I wish it had more skin benefits, and were more affordable/ widely available where I live.
Melissa P.
I really liked using these sprays, they are so refreshing on your face.  You can use them to cool off or you can use it to see your makeup (it doesn't ruin your makeup)
nada n.
sale
Evian is my favorite summer product. I've used it for over 30 years and credit it with my youthful skin. Very portable and affordable, this product is high quality and from a trusted company. Spirits it to freshen or reset makeup or to cool off during a day in the sun. 5 star product!!
Stephanie L.
Toronto, ON
This is my travelling MUST HAVE product, I used these for the first time about 3 years ago and it was amazing, I believe I purchased mine at shoppers or Walmart. It made my skin feel hydrated the entire trip as well as keeping me cold through the scorching heat
Kelsey W.
Vancouver , BC
I like Evian's facial spray because it gives you that burst of hydration on disgustingly hot days. It doesn't feel like there's any sticky layer left on your face after application. The packaging is simple but effective and gives you the right amount every time.
Anti F.
TORONTO, ON
Super refreshing! Took this on my long haul flight and sprayed every 5 minutes haha. Theres nothing incredible about it, its just natural mineral water but I love how the mist feels, its definitely a travel essential, this and a nice hydrating mask.
Cristina M.

I love it because it refreshes you do not remove the makeup does not smell and also weighs nothing in the wallet so I take it wherever I want, especially when I go to the beach to remove the sea water from the face is perfect.
Lesley K.
I get over hot even more since going through hormone changes .I find this mist a good way to cool down and quench my dry skin .It helps me feel calmer to.I would buy this again . Because it works for me
Kimber L.
I love the idea of spritzing pure water on my face to freshen up my face or cool me down on a hot, dehydrating day.....we buy Evian to drink...should I invest in this?
Christina Q.
I've seen this product in many YouTube videos and I'm curious about. Is this good for travel?