Evian Spray Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water, Travel Trio uploaded by Hailey R.Evian Spray Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water, Travel Trio uploaded by Erin K.

BY EVIAN

Evian® Brumisateur® Natural Spring Water is bottled exclusively at its source in the French Alps. Naturally pure Mineral Water Spray is perfect for misting all over the face to 'set' a makeup look or for periodic refreshment throughout the day. see more...

• I love the idea of spritzing pure water on my face to fre...1 Answers
  • I've seen this product in many YouTube videos and I'm cur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Erica M.
Corp Christi, TX
My all time favorite spray! I will never go back from Evian! I also love how the smell isn't too harsh
Patricia M.
Very lightweight and leave skin glowing and refreshed. Love using this product after a long day of work
Ana R.
New City , NY
These are good to just have I your. Ago when your feeling dry or humid. I always keep one in my purse.
Stacey S.
Bismarck, AR
I absolutely love this product and I will for sure be buying this product again in the future!!!!!!!!!!
Paige S.
Milford, IA
lol I mean it's water in an aerosol bottle. I know someone who uses these to water her tomato plants.
mawj a.
Prospect Hts, IL
Awesome spray this is just to hydrate your skin it's not a setting spray people use it in the summer
Kelsey B.
This is so nice in the summer on hikes, after a plane, or just in the heat. A bit pricy though.
Kristy W.
Memphis, TN
I keep a bottle of this in my purse and my bathroom it feels amazing on these hot summer days.
Lindsay V.
Love the taste of the water. Makes your feel refreshed and everything Anut it is great
Fran C.
Powderville
This product is so hydrating. I love using it after flying and after a day at the beach
Christina Q.
I've seen this product in many YouTube videos and I'm curious about. Is this good for travel?
Kimber L.
I love the idea of spritzing pure water on my face to freshen up my face or cool me down on a hot, dehydrating day.....we buy Evian to drink...should I invest in this?