Evian Spray Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water, Travel Trio uploaded by Hailey R.Evian Spray Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water, Travel Trio uploaded by Erin K.

BY EVIAN

Evian® Brumisateur® Natural Spring Water is bottled exclusively at its source in the French Alps. Naturally pure Mineral Water Spray is perfect for misting all over the face to 'set' a makeup look or for periodic refreshment throughout the day. see more...

• I love the idea of spritzing pure water on my face to fre...1 Answers
  • I've seen this product in many YouTube videos and I'm cur...1 Answers
Katherine T.
McKinney
im not sure if this product is actually doing anything for your face but it does feel very refreshing and nice.
Caitlin A.
Bronx, NY
I love having these in my bags. They r tiny and compact but also give my face the wake up call it needs mid day
Anna M.
Il
Love love love this mist so fresh i would definitely recommend this to any one it works great under foundation
Haley K.
Perfect for on the go person & long flights. Feels very refreshing & relaxed almost . I will be buying again
Andrea S.
I love this spray for setting spray and hydration. It is easy and it has multiple uses at a good price point
Erin N.
This is such a good product! This is one of my favorite things to use! I use this product almost everyday!!!
Tiffany g.
I bought this pack for my vacation and flew through them. I heard good things but wanted to see for myself.
Francis Y.
Shelby Twp, MI
This is an amazing product for any skin type! It's convenient for on the go and it's packaged very nicely!
rajalakshmi r.
Abu Dhabi
Very fresh feel and I'm loving it. Everyday before and after make up it's a must for me. Very rejuvenating.
Emily A.
San Diego, CA
Bought at Ulta, is great for the value. Feels refreshing and so so awesome. Will buy again sometime soon!
Christina Q.
I've seen this product in many YouTube videos and I'm curious about. Is this good for travel?
Kimber L.
I love the idea of spritzing pure water on my face to freshen up my face or cool me down on a hot, dehydrating day.....we buy Evian to drink...should I invest in this?

Amazon