Evian Spray Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water, Travel Trio uploaded by Hailey R.Evian Spray Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water, Travel Trio uploaded by Erin K.

BY EVIAN

Evian® Brumisateur® Natural Spring Water is bottled exclusively at its source in the French Alps. Naturally pure Mineral Water Spray is perfect for misting all over the face to 'set' a makeup look or for periodic refreshment throughout the day. see more...

• I love the idea of spritzing pure water on my face to fre...1 Answers
  • I've seen this product in many YouTube videos and I'm cur...1 Answers
Ashley  E.
Hartford , KY
I've kept these in my bag and in my makeup closet for years!!! Hydration is key! No one wants a dried out cake face!
Annie M.
Brecksville
Helps hydrate your skin when needed also gives you a fresh feeling when traveling so nice to have in a compact size.
Sherell W.
this was the only facial mist ive ever used and i only used it once. now that its summer i should probably try again.
Sylvia L.
Alpharetta, GA
It's essentially just fancy water you're misting on your face. But it's good to refresh your face throughout the day.
alyssa d.
upland
refreshing. cooling. Nice packaging. good priced. met my expectations and exceeded them. very happy with the product
Katie V.
Henderson, NV
Refreshing, light, and a perfect "wake-up" when traveling. A great purchase for anyone on the go and very affordable.
Krissy T.
Temple, GA
Really does the job and isn't misleading. I recommend this product if you're really looking to moisturize your face.
Linnea S.
I love to travel with these. They are so refreshing after a long flight or to refresh my make up after a long day.
Emma C.
Brooklyn
A must have. Keeps your face hydrated and fresh. Also, I think Evian is the best water to drink so I'm all for it!
Lena O.
Myrtle Beach , SC
I love this stuff!! It is so refreshing to use throughout the day! I use it in the morning and all through the day!
Kimber L.
I love the idea of spritzing pure water on my face to freshen up my face or cool me down on a hot, dehydrating day.....we buy Evian to drink...should I invest in this?
Christina Q.
I've seen this product in many YouTube videos and I'm curious about. Is this good for travel?

back