Evian Spray Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water, Travel Trio uploaded by Hailey R.Evian Spray Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water, Travel Trio uploaded by Erin K.

BY EVIAN

Evian® Brumisateur® Natural Spring Water is bottled exclusively at its source in the French Alps. Naturally pure Mineral Water Spray is perfect for misting all over the face to 'set' a makeup look or for periodic refreshment throughout the day. see more...

• I love the idea of spritzing pure water on my face to fre...1 Answers
  • I've seen this product in many YouTube videos and I'm cur...1 Answers
Eliza H.
These are so cute and come in handy! I always pack them when I travel and usually have one in my purse. Very refreshing
Kay T.
A MUSTTTTTT HAVEEEE FOR SUMMER!!!! It makes you feel sooooo refreshed and clean. It also cools you off and stops sweat.
Jackie S.
Clovis, CA
Super light and refreshing mist to give your face the moisture it needs! Bought from ulta and it wasn't too expensive.
BARITO S.
I love this products, are perfect for us, ui recommend that 100%, i wanna shower you how it works. I love it. I love it
Lindsay O.
Great use for travel and freshening skin but also great to use when hot. Expensive for size but very useful when needed
Allysa G.
Rochester, NY
Very refreshing and easy to use. i love applying it to set my makeup. gives me a nice shine but not wet looking.
Gillian G.
Amherst, MA
This product feels nice and refreshing, but frankly I'm not sure what it is supposed to do. It doesn't even smell nice
Erin C.
does it exactly  what it says very refreshing and perfect to cool off. I love the product fully met my expecations
Nikki G.
Sterling Hts, MI
I actually just tried this and it left my face feeling so moisturized I like it I just don't want to spend a lot in it
Sherell W.
this was the only facial mist ive ever used and i only used it once. now that its summer i should probably try again.
Kimber L.
I love the idea of spritzing pure water on my face to freshen up my face or cool me down on a hot, dehydrating day.....we buy Evian to drink...should I invest in this?
Christina Q.
I've seen this product in many YouTube videos and I'm curious about. Is this good for travel?

back