Evian Spray Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water, Travel Trio uploaded by Hailey R.Evian Spray Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water, Travel Trio uploaded by Erin K.

BY EVIAN

Evian® Brumisateur® Natural Spring Water is bottled exclusively at its source in the French Alps. Naturally pure Mineral Water Spray is perfect for misting all over the face to 'set' a makeup look or for periodic refreshment throughout the day. see more...

• I love the idea of spritzing pure water on my face to fre...1 Answers
  • I've seen this product in many YouTube videos and I'm cur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Bianca W.
Oklahoma
I enjoyed it. And would highly recommended it to anyone that likes a nice natural glowy look, as well as moisturized skin.
Andrea D.
Henderson,NV
leaves my face feeling refreshed and light after each time i was my face. i would recommend to anyone. very gentle on skin.
Holly D.
Martinsville, IN
Actually not about setting spray! Sort of a little on the pricey side considering you can get one from elf for four dollars
Celia S.
La Mesa , CA
Bought this trial size at Ulta on a random whim. It was okay. Yes it refreshed my face for several seconds but that was it.
Sarai C.
Pecos, TX
I buy a pack of these and keep one in the car, in my purse, and at home for a refreshing feel when it gets too hot out!!!
Natalie R.
Smells good and makes my skin feel soft and smooth. Love the mist on hot sweaty days. Would definitely love to try again.
member-4deb4
works so great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! really keeps my skin hydrated and is great for on the go when youre feeling a bit dry!!!!
Elizabeth Z.
Dallas, TX
One of my favorite face sprays. This trio is perfect for keeping one in my purse, another at home, and one for traveling.
Alexa G.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Its just water in a can that you mist on your face. I wasted money on buying this product and won't purchase again.
Jessica G.
killeen, TX
Leaves you feeling refreshed and renewed. Yes it's just water but c'mon it totally works. Especially good for a hot day!
Christina Q.
I've seen this product in many YouTube videos and I'm curious about. Is this good for travel?
Kimber L.
I love the idea of spritzing pure water on my face to freshen up my face or cool me down on a hot, dehydrating day.....we buy Evian to drink...should I invest in this?