Evian Spray Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water, Travel Trio uploaded by Hailey R.Evian Spray Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water, Travel Trio uploaded by Erin K.

BY EVIAN

Evian® Brumisateur® Natural Spring Water is bottled exclusively at its source in the French Alps. Naturally pure Mineral Water Spray is perfect for misting all over the face to 'set' a makeup look or for periodic refreshment throughout the day. see more...

• I love the idea of spritzing pure water on my face to fre...1 Answers
  • I've seen this product in many YouTube videos and I'm cur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Grace C.
Columbia
Ok I absolutely adore this product. It is not cheap but it feels absolutely incredible on the skin. I first tried this at a Ritz Carlton Hotel and it really is an incredible feeling when it is sprayed on your face. However, I don't think it actually does anything for your skin other than cool it off (great in the summer). Just kind of a luxury way to treat yourself and feel like a million bucks.
Abigail B.
Brooklyn
At first this seems like a frivolous product, but after using it, I'm sold. It really hydrates my dry skin and feels so refreshing. I bought the travel size so it fits in my purse easily and I can take it when I travel - which is especially useful! I bought this from Ricky's in NYC after an esthetician recommended it, and I would highly recommend this for anyone with dry skin!
Pamela E.
Bellevue
Evian Spray Mist is a refreshing spray when you feel your face needs some hydration and /or you are out in the sun.  I used it recently on a trip and found that I needed to use it on the plane! A little spray and it feels great, but also will not ruin your makeup. My girls and I love it by the pool. When we get hot, we spray our faces to cool off and give our skin some mineral water!
Tori L.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
I purchased this product, perfect to throw in my purse or leave in the car for those hot days when my face may need a refresher. So far I love it. What I didn't expect was for it to work as a setting spray for my makeup as well. My friend believes it to be  pricey but it moisturizers my face w/o me having to wash & remoisturize my face on those hot days when your skin feels icky
Marquise J.
Indianapolis, IN
Evian Spray Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water, Travel Trio I LOVE this facial spray!!! It's not too expensive and you get a several uses of the product for a reasonable price. I like to use the spray before applying my makeup and it locks in moisture and helps blend out more evenly. One thing I would like to see added to the product is a formula that helps fight oil
Shelby F.
Hermitage, TN
I keep these little mists everywhere. I was having a bad skin reaction to a product I tried and went out on a limb and bought this. While they don't have any soothing ingredients, the mist is cooling and would soothe the irritation I had. I now use it every single morning when applying makeup. I just spray a really thin layer and fan it dry. Everything melts together and looks great!
Tiffany B.
Nicholasville, KY
use this product a couple times a day: after applying my morning moisturizer (before sun screen) and after my workout at the gym.

Don't expect miracles from this product. It is just water. I love the cool, fine mist. It helps moisturize and cool off my skin. It's so refreshing! It has not irritated my acne prone, dry, sensitive skin.

I would repurchase!
Samantha M.
Washington, DC
These travel size versions of the Evian facial mist are great for flying. The product gives you exactly what it says: just water to hydrate, in a mist. The packaging is good because the cap stays on even when it's getting moved around in my bag. I know it's just water, but it's great to staying hydrated on long flights or even after getting off the airplane to repair what the dry airplane air has done to your skin.
Lori M.
Saugus, MA
I keep this product in all of my purses and travel bags. There is nothing better than spritzing the mineral water on your face after a long day in the office, being at the beach, or stuck on a long flight. I always buy these in the check out line at Sephora. It's an instant pick me up and your skin looks fantastic!

Gabriela T.
Banning, CA
I bought this at sephora after seeing it being  used as a makeup setting spray on  YouTube.at first I didn't know what to expect but it turned  out to be amazing.its great as a setting spray and a pre primer spray or to wet ur brushes.i bought the travel pack and it was great to throw it in my purse and use it as a refresher on a hot or humid day.
Christina Q.
I've seen this product in many YouTube videos and I'm curious about. Is this good for travel?
Kimber L.
I love the idea of spritzing pure water on my face to freshen up my face or cool me down on a hot, dehydrating day.....we buy Evian to drink...should I invest in this?