Evian Spray Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water, Travel Trio uploaded by Hailey R.Evian Spray Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water, Travel Trio uploaded by Erin K.

BY EVIAN

Evian® Brumisateur® Natural Spring Water is bottled exclusively at its source in the French Alps. Naturally pure Mineral Water Spray is perfect for misting all over the face to 'set' a makeup look or for periodic refreshment throughout the day. see more...

• I love the idea of spritzing pure water on my face to fre...1 Answers
  • I've seen this product in many YouTube videos and I'm cur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lauren S.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a great go-to. It gives the perfect full face spray, and is so gentle coming out. Love it for hydration & a "wakeup"
Aleyah M.
Vero Beach
I love the Evian Spray because it is such a refreshing feel added to the skin. I bought it at my local drug store, Walgreens.
Raven D.
Love it. Feels very refreshing and clean. Absolutely adore the mister type sprayer. Makes it feel more refreshing and clean.
BeautyBySarath💋 C.
Gardena, CA
This help me when I need a quick pick me up when my face gets dry! Also when it's a very hot day! I like to spritz on my face
ELIZABETH P.
Doral, FL
Recomenda100% es súper refrescante deja la piel súper bien mis amigas la usan y lo mejor es que la puedo llevar en la cartera
Toni U.
Aurora, CO
I keep these in my gym bag to feel fresh after a grueling work-out. It's lightweight and doesn't leave me feeling super oily
D'Wayna D.
This makes my face feel super hydrated, I have a mix of oily and dry skin, I recommended this product to friends and family.
Christina R.
San Jose, CA
Great for summertime cool down. I don't think it made any difference on my skin though. I got it at my local Sephora.
Celia S.
La mesa , CA
Bought this trial size at Ulta on a random whim. It was okay. Yes it refreshed my face for several seconds but that was it.
Bianca W.
Oklahoma
I enjoyed it. And would highly recommended it to anyone that likes a nice natural glowy look, as well as moisturized skin.
Kimber L.
I love the idea of spritzing pure water on my face to freshen up my face or cool me down on a hot, dehydrating day.....we buy Evian to drink...should I invest in this?
Christina Q.
I've seen this product in many YouTube videos and I'm curious about. Is this good for travel?