Evian Spray Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water, Travel Trio uploaded by Hailey R.Evian Spray Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water, Travel Trio uploaded by Erin K.

BY EVIAN

Evian® Brumisateur® Natural Spring Water is bottled exclusively at its source in the French Alps. Naturally pure Mineral Water Spray is perfect for misting all over the face to 'set' a makeup look or for periodic refreshment throughout the day. see more...

• I love the idea of spritzing pure water on my face to fre...1 Answers
  • I've seen this product in many YouTube videos and I'm cur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Maria C.
San Antonio, TX
Perfect for a summer day when you simply need a little refresher! Simply spray a little mist and go on your way refreshed and cool.
Y C.
Just water in a bottle, I only bought it out of curiosity, I just use it when it's extremely hot out. Otherwise pretty gimmicky.
Laura F.
Felt great, an indulgence, ran out too fast. Felt like a fancy lady spraying it, great for hot days when you want to feel fancy.
Brandy M.
McLoud, Oklahoma
This is an ok product. I'm not sure how I feel about it. It makes your skin feel kind of funny. I would have to try again to see.
Katie G.
I keep one of these in my purse! This is great when I need a little refresh during the day. The price is very affordable as well!
Alyssa E.
Great product. Use anytime i travel. Thank you. I would highly recommand to any one. Its incredible.keep up the great products
Taylor L.
Staten Island, NY
Took this on vacation with me it was really great for swearing during hikes ! Easy to carry packaging fit right in my back pack
Jenny S.
Memphis, TN
This is perfect for a hot day! Its easy to carry in your purse or bag, and is lightweight. I never leave the house without it!
Jordan S.
Lynn Haven, FL
My friend who is extremely oily swears by this!! I tried it to see if it was worth getting on board with and it definitely is!
ELIZABETH P.
Doral, FL
Recomenda100% es súper refrescante deja la piel súper bien mis amigas la usan y lo mejor es que la puedo llevar en la cartera
Kimber L.
I love the idea of spritzing pure water on my face to freshen up my face or cool me down on a hot, dehydrating day.....we buy Evian to drink...should I invest in this?
Christina Q.
I've seen this product in many YouTube videos and I'm curious about. Is this good for travel?