Evian Spray Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water, Travel Trio uploaded by Hailey R.Evian Spray Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water, Travel Trio uploaded by Erin K.

BY EVIAN

Evian® Brumisateur® Natural Spring Water is bottled exclusively at its source in the French Alps. Naturally pure Mineral Water Spray is perfect for misting all over the face to 'set' a makeup look or for periodic refreshment throughout the day. see more...

• I love the idea of spritzing pure water on my face to fre...1 Answers
  • I've seen this product in many YouTube videos and I'm cur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Casey K.
Bryan
Great product, however I'm not sure why people use it. I tryically just use it to freshen up my face after a long day, and it works well.
Gillian M.
Raleigh
The spritz is so cool and refreshing when used. It's my favorite facial spritz because it keeps my face hydrated better than the others.
Christine H.
Pt Barrington, IL
Absolutely in love with these!!! Especially on a hot day, I keep one in hand and most myself to cool down!!! Always keeps some one hand
Keely S.
Eau Claire, WI
Seems like it's just water.. But it does feel good during the day & refreshes the makeup so it continues to look bangin' all day long.
Christa P.
N Little Rock, AR
This stuff is water, yo. Water in an aerosol can. I can't believe Evian can get away with selling this stuff for so much! Ridiculous!
Caroline Q.
WASHINGTON, DC
I really just felt like I paid to buy something that was just water to spray on myself. I could spend less money and do this myself.
Rani S.
Redding
These nice travel sizes can be taken anywhere. It's nice to have one a hot day or just to freshen up your make up. Love this product!
Hyejin L.
Cupertino, CA
Bought this mist to keep me cool while hiking. Excepting for the hiking purpose, no really need to buy this on regular daily basis...
Elizabeth P.
Burlington, NC
Nothing special, but it's nice to have in my bag as a refresher for my face! I will definitely buy another pack once mine run out.
Maria C.
San Antonio, TX
Perfect for a summer day when you simply need a little refresher! Simply spray a little mist and go on your way refreshed and cool.
Kimber L.
I love the idea of spritzing pure water on my face to freshen up my face or cool me down on a hot, dehydrating day.....we buy Evian to drink...should I invest in this?
Christina Q.
I've seen this product in many YouTube videos and I'm curious about. Is this good for travel?