Evian Spray Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water, Travel Trio uploaded by Hailey R.Evian Spray Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water, Travel Trio uploaded by Erin K.

BY EVIAN

Evian® Brumisateur® Natural Spring Water is bottled exclusively at its source in the French Alps. Naturally pure Mineral Water Spray is perfect for misting all over the face to 'set' a makeup look or for periodic refreshment throughout the day. see more...

• I love the idea of spritzing pure water on my face to fre...1 Answers
  • I've seen this product in many YouTube videos and I'm cur...1 Answers
Courtney F.
buffalo, NY
Great for use while traveling. Really helped when adjusting to new climates. Easy ordering and shipping through Amazon, affordable enough to buy again.
KarenAnne T.
Clarksville, TN
Helps face feel refreshed and awakened. It just adds something special when you need a little something extra. Helps to moisturize your skin as well.
Erin K.
Astoria, NY
Great to keep in the fridge for hot days to help cool off. Easy to carry and really feels refreshing. Always keep one in each bag that I carry often.
Kim L.
I love this water spray to dampen my beauty blender!!! It's so much more convenient to reach for than having to get up and go to the sink. I love it
Jessica C.
Columbus , OH
Love! Use this often when I'm traveling and in the summer when it's humid! I also like to finish with this in the winter when I'm feeling extra dry.
Clau C.
Downey
Love the boost of freshness it gives to my skin. I spray it on my face at least twice a day. The size is so convenient to carry with me at all times
Emily G.
Swanton
This makes my skin feel like it can literally take a drink of water. I saw Nikki tutorials use this and had to buy immediately. One of my staples.
Newsha P.
Alpharetta, GA
love the evian sprays! I usually spray it before putting on makeup idk if that's wired but i like to feel refreshed before makeup goes on my face!
Michelle A.
kissimmee, FL
keep one on me always cools face and freshens  good for those hot days and when you feel dry love it purshased mine at ulta very reliable
Papi J.
It was great and great tasting and i know i know im not supposed to eat or drink the product but the product was just mineral  so no harm no foul.
Kimber L.
I love the idea of spritzing pure water on my face to freshen up my face or cool me down on a hot, dehydrating day.....we buy Evian to drink...should I invest in this?
Christina Q.
I've seen this product in many YouTube videos and I'm curious about. Is this good for travel?

back