Evian Spray Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water, Travel Trio uploaded by Hailey R.Evian Spray Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water, Travel Trio uploaded by Erin K.

BY EVIAN

Evian® Brumisateur® Natural Spring Water is bottled exclusively at its source in the French Alps. Naturally pure Mineral Water Spray is perfect for misting all over the face to 'set' a makeup look or for periodic refreshment throughout the day. see more...

• I love the idea of spritzing pure water on my face to fre...1 Answers
  • I've seen this product in many YouTube videos and I'm cur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lasharay O.
A friend of mine had this product and it seemed interesting to me so I decided to give it a try. I was pleased with just how refreshing this was to my face.
Elle K.
York
The idea of a spray like this is a little silly to me. I didn't really know when to use it or whether it would work on my oily skin. Didn't do much for me.
Emilie G.
Boston, MA
i always buy this when I'm checking out at sephora. theres nothing better than being outside all sweaty in the city and whipping this out to save the day!
Jennifer G.
I haven't used this but I've heard nothing but good things and I'm dying to try it . I've seen peoples faces looking amazing they don't break out as much .
Melissa K.
I keep these in my kit for professional use. Fantastic on every type of skin and the perfect amount of mist to refresh a full face of makeup or bare skin.
Jessica C.
Manteca, CA
I used this to freshen up and cool doen when I traveled out of the country to Italy. Being on a flight that long and different stops this stuff was great!
Leah C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love this stuff, especially since my skin tens to be really dry. Its perfect for those long days on the road when your skin NEEDS a little pick me up.
Gabrielle A.
Harrisburg
Waste of time and money, leaves your face feeling sticky and gross. I would not recommend this product. Save your money, I will not buy ever again.
Chris W.
Des Plaines, IL
I love these travel sizes as I can fit it in my purse for long work days. It helps to refresh and wake up my skin on long days and when I travel.
Courtney F.
buffalo, NY
Great for use while traveling. Really helped when adjusting to new climates. Easy ordering and shipping through Amazon, affordable enough to buy again.
Kimber L.
I love the idea of spritzing pure water on my face to freshen up my face or cool me down on a hot, dehydrating day.....we buy Evian to drink...should I invest in this?
Christina Q.
I've seen this product in many YouTube videos and I'm curious about. Is this good for travel?