Evian Spray Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water, Travel Trio uploaded by Hailey R.Evian Spray Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water, Travel Trio uploaded by Erin K.

BY EVIAN

Evian® Brumisateur® Natural Spring Water is bottled exclusively at its source in the French Alps. Naturally pure Mineral Water Spray is perfect for misting all over the face to 'set' a makeup look or for periodic refreshment throughout the day. see more...

• I love the idea of spritzing pure water on my face to fre...1 Answers
  • I've seen this product in many YouTube videos and I'm cur...1 Answers
Shea G.
Yukon, OK
I love this spray. So refreshing and pure. I apply this before my makeup, feels like it hydrates my skin before my makeup. I wish they sold bigger bottles in Sephora. The 3 pack I go through pretty quickly. Wish they added some vitamins to the can instead of 100% water.
Kristina B.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
I use this product every morning after applying my makeup. It doesn't make me too dry and it doesn't make me oily at all! It's very refreshing and has a clean scent.
Antonia D.
The only times I actually use this mist is when I travel by air. The air is so stale when you're in flight and a little spritz of this makes me feel so much better.
Kelsey S.
Butler, PA
I bought these minis at Nordstrom Rack. I love the size as i can keep them in my purse, suitcase, and work bag. This was my first time using this product, and i absolutely loved it. very gentle on my face and kept the moisture in!
Loujain M.
San Diego, CA
Love this especially when travelling! Keeps you refreshed and your skin hydrated. Love how easily available it is. Sometimes I also use it before applying makeup.
Molly W.
Dover
Very refreshing on a hot day. Great as primer and or a make up setting spray. It definitely met my expectations and was very reasonably priced. I would absolutely use again.
Danielle L.
Edinboro, PA
I'm not going to lie, I thought I'd use this more, but I'm not exactly sure of its purpose. It was fine to wet my makeup Brushes and cool me down at the pool, otherwise a waste.
Kate M.
Travel trio is great! I gave it to my bf who was working outside over the summer and he loved them as well. I don't think there's much benefit other than cooling you down since there's no other ingredients but i like the concept.
Kacie M.
I got this as a gift so I'm not sure how much it was but it's nice to have around in my purse. I like to use it when I'm at the park with the kids and of course they love it just as well. It works just the way it should!
Andrea Y.
This is a multi-use product that I love. Spray when I need a pick me up or on my makeup brushes. Works great and the travel size is easy to throw into any bag.
Christina Q.
I've seen this product in many YouTube videos and I'm curious about. Is this good for travel?
Kimber L.
I love the idea of spritzing pure water on my face to freshen up my face or cool me down on a hot, dehydrating day.....we buy Evian to drink...should I invest in this?

Amazon