Evian Spray Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water, Travel Trio uploaded by Hailey R.Evian Spray Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water, Travel Trio uploaded by Erin K.

BY EVIAN

Evian® Brumisateur® Natural Spring Water is bottled exclusively at its source in the French Alps. Naturally pure Mineral Water Spray is perfect for misting all over the face to 'set' a makeup look or for periodic refreshment throughout the day. see more...

• I love the idea of spritzing pure water on my face to fre...1 Answers
  • I've seen this product in many YouTube videos and I'm cur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Emily F.
Moultrie, GA
I keep this in my purse year round. Living in the south, this is a MUST have. It feels so refreshing on your face, keeps makeup in place, tones the face nicely, and has virtually no smell! It exceeds all expectations and has an extremely low price point. The packaging is simplistic and it's spot on in my opinion.
Kara O.
Anaheim, CA
I only knocked off one star because, like really, it's about $16 for water in a spray can. It's super boujee, but I still love to use it right after I take off my makeup, or when it's hot. Just because I have oily skin, I don't like to use it as a refresher with makeup on. But it's great!
katherine l.
Fremont, CA
I liked bringing this on my travel this summer because the bottle is small enough to put into a purse and it's a light mist that is nice on hot days or even just to give a little more moisture to the skin. I did feel like at the end of the bottle, I heard some more product left and it wouldn't come out.
tara c.
Air conditioning spray in a bottle!!!! I have been using this spray ever since I first saw my mom use it. Its cooling and refreshing and perfect for any day of the year (especially in the summer time). It helps tone and tighten the pores but also refreshes the look of makeup and skin.
Katelynn S.
Ramona, CA
If you are looking for a great refreshment on a hot day for your skin, or need to add a little moisture to your over-powdered foundation look, this is an awesome product. It doesn't have a scent, unlike a lot of others out there. Its kinda pricey, but I would recommend to a friend!
Shani K.
Aberdeen, WA
Eh, its ok. Its not what I expected. I didn't get the cooking sensation I do from other products like this. The travel size is effective though. Its easy to stash away in a bag or your car and not have to worry about it being clunky. I wish it felt a little more cooling though.
Amber H.
Louisville, KY
Keep this in my purse at all times. For the price you can beat it and it's so conveniently Placed when your checking out at sephora. Leaves you feeling refreshed no matter what on a hot day. Will always be one of my summertime staples. Use sometimes just to set my makeup.
AriAnna C.
I was addicting to spraying this product on my face during the summer. It was so cool and refreshing. It helped my makeup to not look powdery. This isn't JUST water to spray on your face so I don't believe it to be a rip off. I enjoyed it: no scent, cooling, and soothing.
Chloe C.
these don't really do anything other than refresh and provide some hydration for the skin its a nice prep before your makeup and these are great to travel with especially in the texas heat during the summer i just toss it in my purse and the cooling mist feels great
Mikayla A.
Marion, IA
I'm a runner and I like to keep this in my gear bag for after races. After a half or a full marathon I'm obviously very sweaty. I usually stick around at the post race party for a while and this gives me the perfect boost. It's incredibly refreshing and rejuvenating.
Kimber L.
I love the idea of spritzing pure water on my face to freshen up my face or cool me down on a hot, dehydrating day.....we buy Evian to drink...should I invest in this?
Christina Q.
I've seen this product in many YouTube videos and I'm curious about. Is this good for travel?