Evian Spray Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water, Travel Trio uploaded by Hailey R.Evian Spray Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water, Travel Trio uploaded by Erin K.

BY EVIAN

Evian® Brumisateur® Natural Spring Water is bottled exclusively at its source in the French Alps. Naturally pure Mineral Water Spray is perfect for misting all over the face to 'set' a makeup look or for periodic refreshment throughout the day. see more...

• I love the idea of spritzing pure water on my face to fre...1 Answers
  • I've seen this product in many YouTube videos and I'm cur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lily L.
Oklahoma City
I love how these sprays out the mist; it's fine and feels very cooling.  The size of each container is perfect to throw in your purse for a quick pick me up feeling, it's refreshing.  I would definitely buy again.
Laura F.
New Lenox, IL
Love this product. My husband keeps one in his golf bag for when it's super hot out. Perfect for setting your makeup or just a little refresh. These little bottles fit perfectly in a purse or a golf bag like I mentioned earlier.
Tatyahna C.
Pacifica, CA
I originally thought facial sprays like this were a full blown scam until I tried this Evian one. It feels so refreshing on the skin and exceeded my expectations. The price is a little much for the size, however I guess that's expected. I love that it is unscented too.
Savannah L.
Midlothian, VA
I loved the idea of this product, but I didn't see a noticeable difference at first. After traveling with it though I see how valuable it is-- especially on air planes! Great to stay hydrated and fresh while on the go.
Jillian G.
Nyack , NY
I've been traveling a lot lately and these are super helpful. It takes up less space so I have room to pack the rest of my stuff and I love Evian regardless. It's good for sensitive skin and the price isn't bad either!
Paris B.
Austin, TX
I freaking love this setting spray. It is so hydrating and refreshing. The spray also comes out as a nice mist, not super harsh like some sprays (cough NYX). lol. But yeah, I recommend this to set your makeup, or just spray throughout the day for a refresh!
Tiffany A.
Saint Robert
Its not bad, but to me it’s just water, I would go for something different, with good ingredients in them.. I’m not saying it’s a bad product it’s just not something I want to spend my money on, I ran out really Fast.
Melanie J.
Buffalo, NY
I buy the travel trip from sephora because they last. I use them at work because the air is so dry. I use them on the beach or at the pool. It's the perfect amount of spritz in a cute little can. Definitely recommend.
Samantha D.
Los Angeles
This is great for a really hot day or when you just need to feel refreshed. I don't think there is a great need for this product, but I have definitely enjoyed it whenever I have had the opportunity to use it.
Morgan R.
Joplin, MO
I don't feel like this makes any difference in my makeup or anything but it is a little refreshing when waking up or after a workout but I wouldn't buy again. Not really worth more than a couple dollars in my opinion.
Christina Q.
I've seen this product in many YouTube videos and I'm curious about. Is this good for travel?
Kimber L.
I love the idea of spritzing pure water on my face to freshen up my face or cool me down on a hot, dehydrating day.....we buy Evian to drink...should I invest in this?