Evian Spray Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water, Travel Trio uploaded by Hailey R.Evian Spray Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water, Travel Trio uploaded by Erin K.

BY EVIAN

Evian® Brumisateur® Natural Spring Water is bottled exclusively at its source in the French Alps. Naturally pure Mineral Water Spray is perfect for misting all over the face to 'set' a makeup look or for periodic refreshment throughout the day. see more...

• I love the idea of spritzing pure water on my face to fre...1 Answers
  • I've seen this product in many YouTube videos and I'm cur...1 Answers
Haley C.
Mt Pleasant, WI
These are amazing facial sprays. They’re so cute and lixurious. They’re inexpensive and they give you a flawless moisturized spritz of youth and long lasting powers on your makeup, absolutely love it.
Shea G.
Yukon, OK
I love this spray. So refreshing and pure. I apply this before my makeup, feels like it hydrates my skin before my makeup. I wish they sold bigger bottles in Sephora. The 3 pack I go through pretty quickly. Wish they added some vitamins to the can instead of 100% water.
Cassie M.
Bellflower, CA
I love this product! It's great for flying. It keeps you feeling refreshed while high in the sky. Also great for a pick me up on a hot day. Wish I had more of them.
allison v.
long branch, new jersey
I cannot live without these during the summer. They are perfect size to take with you in your purse on hot summer days. They are great to spritz when you want to cool down but don't want to mess up your make up.
Andrea Y.
This is a multi-use product that I love. Spray when I need a pick me up or on my makeup brushes. Works great and the travel size is easy to throw into any bag.
Krista A.
Indianapolis , IN
I know some people think these sprays are a waste of money, but I am not one of those people. I picked up a 3-pack of these travel sprays at Nordstrom, because my skin feels taut and dry throughout the day, but there's not much I can do while I'm at work to fix that. So, I gave these a shot. They do a really nice job of setting makeup (I spray right after putting setting powder on, and it *just* takes away any powdery look), and use it throughout the day when I need a little moisture. it sprays a really nice, fine spritz, so makeup stays in place and isn't messed up by water droplets. I love these little sprays!
Paul S.
I respect this brand but I think these are only as popular as they are thanks to Jennifer Lopez using it in the movie "The wedding planner." It's just water, in a can. Personally, I would rather spend a little more for a mist that will provide you with skincare benefits. In a pinch I'll pick these up to set makeup with. They provide a very fine mist, which is what I like most about them  .
Katie B.
San Diego, CA
My #1 travel companion. No longer do cross country flights mean extra dehydrated skin. I love to use this facial mist for a little pick me up after a red eye before a good lotion/serum and makeup application. I also apply frequently throughout the flight will at 30,000 feet above.
Tes F.
Metairie
This is the best face setting spray to date. I have tried other brands that have caused break outs and/or made my skin look & feel greasy. This is literally just water. I use powder based makeup, once I am finished I spay my face with this then use my hand to gently pat my face and it leaves my face looking great, no powdery or cakey look. I like to keep one of the small cans in my purse when going out during the summer, it is a nice refreshing relief during those hot days and great for touch ups.
Alicia B.
I am hooked on this stuff. I have oily skin that also gets dried out easy- I really hit the jackpot. I have used Clinique moisturizer for years, but I wanted to kind of back off all the chemicals in lotions. This stuff not only moisturizes, but it feels so refreshing too. I spray it on about 5 or 6 times a day. We went on vacation a couple weeks ago, so I had to slum it and use my moisturizer and I hated it. It left my skin greasy and gross. The bottle lasts for a long time too- about 3 months. Well worth the price.
Kimber L.
I love the idea of spritzing pure water on my face to freshen up my face or cool me down on a hot, dehydrating day.....we buy Evian to drink...should I invest in this?
Christina Q.
I've seen this product in many YouTube videos and I'm curious about. Is this good for travel?

back