Evian Spray Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water, Travel Trio uploaded by Hailey R.Evian Spray Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water, Travel Trio uploaded by Erin K.

BY EVIAN

Evian® Brumisateur® Natural Spring Water is bottled exclusively at its source in the French Alps. Naturally pure Mineral Water Spray is perfect for misting all over the face to 'set' a makeup look or for periodic refreshment throughout the day. see more...

• I love the idea of spritzing pure water on my face to fre...1 Answers
  • I've seen this product in many YouTube videos and I'm cur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Emily F.
Moultrie, GA
I keep this in my purse year round. Living in the south, this is a MUST have. It feels so refreshing on your face, keeps makeup in place, tones the face nicely, and has virtually no smell! It exceeds all expectations and has an extremely low price point. The packaging is simplistic and it's spot on in my opinion.
Megan V.
Aurora, CO
I'll give this four stars even though I don't find it necessary. It is affordable, refreshing, and gives a nice glow once you have your makeup on. I feel like a good moisturizer should enable you to skip buying this, but if you're specifically looking for a mineral water I was really impressed with this one.
Kara O.
Anaheim, CA
I only knocked off one star because, like really, it's about $16 for water in a spray can. It's super boujee, but I still love to use it right after I take off my makeup, or when it's hot. Just because I have oily skin, I don't like to use it as a refresher with makeup on. But it's great!
Heidi F.
SAN Leandro
I bought my first bottle of this poolside at the four seasons in Beverly Hills. I love this product!!!! Who doesn't want more hydration?!? Even oily skin types need hydration. Also works great to set your make up sans the chemicals! I've been buying this for years and will continue to do so!
katherine l.
Fremont, CA
I liked bringing this on my travel this summer because the bottle is small enough to put into a purse and it's a light mist that is nice on hot days or even just to give a little more moisture to the skin. I did feel like at the end of the bottle, I heard some more product left and it wouldn't come out.
tara c.
Air conditioning spray in a bottle!!!! I have been using this spray ever since I first saw my mom use it. Its cooling and refreshing and perfect for any day of the year (especially in the summer time). It helps tone and tighten the pores but also refreshes the look of makeup and skin.
Diana S.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
I travel a lot so it's super crucial to always look fresh. This product exceeded my expectations. It had super cute packaging and I bought it at Sephora. I love how effective this product is and I highly recommend it to others. Evian Spray Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water, Travel Trio
Katelynn S.
Ramona, CA
If you are looking for a great refreshment on a hot day for your skin, or need to add a little moisture to your over-powdered foundation look, this is an awesome product. It doesn't have a scent, unlike a lot of others out there. Its kinda pricey, but I would recommend to a friend!
Rose C.
This facial mist a classic. It is great to travel with and carry in your purse for touch ups after you powder. I enjoy this more than other sprays because it really just brings great hydration to your face. If you have dry skin and need a boost of moisture through the day you'll love this.
Shani K.
Aberdeen, WA
Eh, its ok. Its not what I expected. I didn't get the cooking sensation I do from other products like this. The travel size is effective though. Its easy to stash away in a bag or your car and not have to worry about it being clunky. I wish it felt a little more cooling though.
Christina Q.
I've seen this product in many YouTube videos and I'm curious about. Is this good for travel?
Kimber L.
I love the idea of spritzing pure water on my face to freshen up my face or cool me down on a hot, dehydrating day.....we buy Evian to drink...should I invest in this?