Evian Spray Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water, Travel Trio uploaded by Hailey R.Evian Spray Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water, Travel Trio uploaded by Erin K.

BY EVIAN

Evian® Brumisateur® Natural Spring Water is bottled exclusively at its source in the French Alps. Naturally pure Mineral Water Spray is perfect for misting all over the face to 'set' a makeup look or for periodic refreshment throughout the day. see more...

• I love the idea of spritzing pure water on my face to fre...1 Answers
  • I've seen this product in many YouTube videos and I'm cur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Christine A.
These are so refreshing to spray on the face, but I don't know if it makes any difference on my skin. I love using these on flights because my skin gets so dry when I'm flying. It's a bit pricey, which is the reason why I've stopped purchasing these.
Samantha D.
Los Angeles
This is great for a really hot day or when you just need to feel refreshed. I don't think there is a great need for this product, but I have definitely enjoyed it whenever I have had the opportunity to use it.
Kimberly D.
As a mist, this is fantastic.  I just don't notice any difference with this being Evian brand or natural mineral water.  It seems to do what any other water-based face mist would do.  On the bright side, it is definitely refreshing and a quick spritz wakes up my skin.  I wouldn't say there's any particular wow factor though.
Nicole H.
East Amherst, NY
Love this. Always keep this in my pool and beach bags in the summer. Refreshing and moisturizing and feels so good when you spray it on. It also lasts a really long time so I think it's a good value for the price.
candy D.
zephyrhills, FL
I love this stuff. It keeps my skin Dewey and feeling fresh. I keep one in my desk at work when I'm in the 3pm slump, so I spray my face and neck to help wake me up. I use when I go up North and the air is drier than I'm used to (I live in Florida).
Sarah S.
Keego Harbor, MI
I got these to go on a vacation where I knew I would be out on the beach and in the sun/sand all day. My face gets extra dry when in those conditions, and when I got back to the hotel this stuff was a lifesaver!
Gregoria R.
Elmhurst , NY
I love carrying this in my bag, I received a bunch as a gift at an event over the summer and I’m hooked! I have one at home in the car and at the office! Once they are done I will get more I totally recommend it
lisa w.
Port St Lucie, FL
This is a nice product if you need a facial spray throughout the day or just need to rehydrate your face. However it really is just filtered water so I would rather pay for something with a little more benefit.
Cayley P.
Deducting one star for the price. Got it as a gift for Christmas and I love it. Does last a while so I guess that makes up a little bit for the price. Leaves my skin feeling refreshed. Usually do a spritz right before bed.
Ally D.
Somerville, MA
On a hot summer day these are excellent just to cool you down. I don't really like to use these when i'm caked on and ready to go but it's just a lovely light refresher and i've used these since I was a kid.
Kimber L.
I love the idea of spritzing pure water on my face to freshen up my face or cool me down on a hot, dehydrating day.....we buy Evian to drink...should I invest in this?
Christina Q.
I've seen this product in many YouTube videos and I'm curious about. Is this good for travel?