Evian Spray Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water, Travel Trio uploaded by Hailey R.Evian Spray Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water, Travel Trio uploaded by Erin K.

BY EVIAN

Evian® Brumisateur® Natural Spring Water is bottled exclusively at its source in the French Alps. Naturally pure Mineral Water Spray is perfect for misting all over the face to 'set' a makeup look or for periodic refreshment throughout the day. see more...

• I love the idea of spritzing pure water on my face to fre...1 Answers
  • I've seen this product in many YouTube videos and I'm cur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Emily G.
Evian Spray Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water, Travel Trio is great for flying. I hate the dry feeling on my face when I get off an airplane but this product certainly helps stop that. No major benefits besides helping with the immediate dryness.
Shalida D.
I love how this cools my face in the summer. It's super fresh. My favorite thing to do with it is to put in the refrigerator for a little bit and it makes it even more refreshing.
Danielle M.
Rochester, NY
Affordable, and love this in the summer to freshen up make up, cool down the face and make powder look more natural. I always keep it in the car and use in the summer  months
Julie C.
Homestead, FL
Amazing. I bring these travel sizes with me on vacations. I usually lose one and I am happy I have two backups. I use it as a refresher for makeup and when I am feeling really hot .
Andrea G.
Moreno valley, CA
Very good for travel. Leaves you feeling refreshed. Helps with touch ups and with bare face leaves it feeling soft and gentle. Have mostly purchased it at Sephora. Effective.
Missy A.
Refreshing and cool! A must have in my bag at ALL times! The size meets TSA regulations so your skin can stay hydrated on the plane. Excellent pick me up throughout the day.
🦋 Nachelle A.
Bronx, NY
This is straight water. I feel no difference in my skun if i use it or not. I always a0ply befor3 makeup and it just feels as if i would have sprits my face with tap water.
Summer J.
I have acne-prone skin, and have struggled with cystic acne. I used this product when I was traveling. It was just like I sprayed water on my face. I like the canister. I bought it from Walgreens at the travel section. I would recommend other products before this one.
Lillian T.
Santa Barbara, CA
This mist really does nothing for me. I dont feel hydration or any type of effect. The only good thing about it was how cooling it felt. I will not repurchase this. I saw no point of this product
Paige M.
Not the most inexpensive, since it is water. However, this has been a lifesaver on a hot and humid day! This spray is refreshing and helps to even out makeup that has been on all day. This fine mist on this product is perfect and distributes evenly over the face!
Christina Q.
I've seen this product in many YouTube videos and I'm curious about. Is this good for travel?
Kimber L.
I love the idea of spritzing pure water on my face to freshen up my face or cool me down on a hot, dehydrating day.....we buy Evian to drink...should I invest in this?