Evian Spray Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water, Travel Trio uploaded by Hailey R.Evian Spray Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water, Travel Trio uploaded by Erin K.

BY EVIAN

Evian® Brumisateur® Natural Spring Water is bottled exclusively at its source in the French Alps. Naturally pure Mineral Water Spray is perfect for misting all over the face to 'set' a makeup look or for periodic refreshment throughout the day. see more...

• I love the idea of spritzing pure water on my face to fre...1 Answers
  • I've seen this product in many YouTube videos and I'm cur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Rachel K.
I love this so much! I ran out and I was really sad. I got a sample size one as a party favor and did not realize how good it was until I didn't have much left. However, the product is verse expensive.
Elizabeth P.
72501
 This product is a great product for people who use makeup a lot i bought this product from sephora and also got points for buying it. The can has a very gentle spray and i have used this product more than one. I don't see any room for improvement it's a great product!!!!!
Skittles T.
I got these 1.7 oz sprays on purpose because I wanted to be able to take them on the plane with me. These sprays do an awesome job at relieving dry skin from the airplane dry air. The mist is fine and spreads out well. I won't go traveling without having these with me!
member-a1e3491c1
I really like these facial sprays especially the small travel sized bottles! I keep one at home, one in my locker at work and one in my office! Helps with dry skin! I spray my makeup brushes with it prior to blending my foundation! Love this stuff! Highly recommend!
Emily K.
Manchester, NH
Love these for when I travel! I even gave one to my cousin when we went on a trip together. It’s my favorite skincare product when I travel! No frills and perfect for when my face is feeling dry or tight.
Taylor P.
Charleston, WV
I got these minis to take on an international plane ride. They keep my cool, my face moisturized in flight, and are perfect to take to the beach. Also can be used as a makeup setting spray! Definitely recommend.
Emily G.
Evian Spray Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water, Travel Trio is great for flying. I hate the dry feeling on my face when I get off an airplane but this product certainly helps stop that. No major benefits besides helping with the immediate dryness.
Sarah M.
Philadelphia, PA
The best travel companion! I always pack this stuff in my bag and use both in flight and post flight. It really helps me get a refresher when my skin feels the pressure from flying
Madison H.
Van Nuys, CA
LOVE. I take this everywhere on the go with me and it's my perfect pocket setting spray. Nothing is more refreshing and lasts fairly long considering it's a travel size. Bought at Sephora and would recommend!
Shalida D.
I love how this cools my face in the summer. It's super fresh. My favorite thing to do with it is to put in the refrigerator for a little bit and it makes it even more refreshing.
Christina Q.
I've seen this product in many YouTube videos and I'm curious about. Is this good for travel?
Kimber L.
I love the idea of spritzing pure water on my face to freshen up my face or cool me down on a hot, dehydrating day.....we buy Evian to drink...should I invest in this?