Evian Spray Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water, Travel Trio uploaded by Hailey R.Evian Spray Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water, Travel Trio uploaded by Erin K.

BY EVIAN

Evian® Brumisateur® Natural Spring Water is bottled exclusively at its source in the French Alps. Naturally pure Mineral Water Spray is perfect for misting all over the face to 'set' a makeup look or for periodic refreshment throughout the day. see more...

• I love the idea of spritzing pure water on my face to fre...1 Answers
  • I've seen this product in many YouTube videos and I'm cur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Francesca L.
I cannot go out without this product! This is a staple in my purse. I put one inside each purse that I use Great for traveling specially inside the plane. My go-to for freshening up. This product is always in stock in my vanity. I highly recommend this!.
Melynda W.
McChord AFB, WA
I love these for traveling because I can always grab them inside the airport after I go through security. Although that makes them more pricey it is well worth it to keep my skin happy when I fly and not to worry about losing something during security.
MissMandyDeVine D.
 Very hydrating fine message Evian water facial spray is great for underneath or on top of your make up. Put it in your car or in your purse. Take it anywhere for a quick refreshing shot of freshness and leaves your skin feeling moisturized and hydrated
Kira M.
This feels SO wonderful on the face. It's the perfect pick me up without destroying your makeup or making the face sticky. It's incredibly gentle and effective at keeping your face looking fresh and hydrated. I would definitely recommend this to others!
Mindi H.
Pittsburgh
Love this product. Made my face feel fresh , soft, clean. It was gentle to use.   I definitely would use and recommend this product.  It came in nice packaging too! What more better.  This product was very effective. I don't think it needs any improvement.
Diana A.
Chandler, AZ
I have tried the travel size and I liked it , but I did not love it. I would not purchase it again. It might be good for your face and feel refreshing, but it felt I was just spraying regular water on my skin and sometimes the spray was not working properly. I prefer other ones instead.
Peggy A.
Maricopa, AZ
I always bring one travel mist whenever i fly as the air in airplanes can be drying. This spray is easily available in airports so i always grab one if i forget to bring one with me. Its available in travel size as well so its convenient to carry around.
Rose H.
Hampton
I happened upon these beauties while shopping at Ulta and thought crazy but why not! 2years later and I keep one in my purse, car and large can on my desk. I love how it gives my skin a little boost and makes it feel smooth and awesome through the day!
Keasha S.
Texas
I use this mist during extremely hot humid temperatures. This mist is very refreshing and does not interfere with my foundation. I think for water it's a bit on the pricey side. I use it only during very hot weather. I would recommend this product to others.
Veronica Q.
Montgomery
Love this refreshing mist. Amazing after a day in the sun and need hydration. It's good for all skin types including sensitive. I'm more oily with sensitivity on my cheeks and have no issues. I even take it with me camping. It's a great refresher during the hot sticky months.
Kimber L.
I love the idea of spritzing pure water on my face to freshen up my face or cool me down on a hot, dehydrating day.....we buy Evian to drink...should I invest in this?
Christina Q.
I've seen this product in many YouTube videos and I'm curious about. Is this good for travel?