Evian Spray Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water, Travel Trio uploaded by Hailey R.Evian Spray Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water, Travel Trio uploaded by Erin K.

BY EVIAN

Evian® Brumisateur® Natural Spring Water is bottled exclusively at its source in the French Alps. Naturally pure Mineral Water Spray is perfect for misting all over the face to 'set' a makeup look or for periodic refreshment throughout the day. see more...

• I love the idea of spritzing pure water on my face to fre...1 Answers
  • I've seen this product in many YouTube videos and I'm cur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Valerie A.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
Love this when traveling because it's the perfect pool or beach day accessory. It cools you down and keeps your skin hydrated- two important things when basking in the sun 🌞
Tiffany E.
Sherman
I began using this over 15 years ago when I was still in high school. I like the feel of the mineral water on the really hot Texas days. There's nothing more refreshing. It's gentle and the spray doesn't startle you like some other ones I've used before.
Dakotah R.
This product is a completely and underly not worth a single penny. It's over priced for what it is. It's literally just water in a can! Not even added moisturizers or primer benefits. It's literally water...just plain old water! I will never buy this again!
Jacklyn J.
Tampa, FL
I love this product! I always carry a bottle with me in my bag. Living in Florida causes you to have to sit in hot places from time to time. And having this bad boy in your bag comes in handy! It's a nice little way to cool off. Definitely has become an essential.
Charlesy C.
Hollywood, FL
Love how compact these are. I can stick one in my purse or pool bag. I've bought these several times always at Sephora. It cools you off but I wouldn't say it sets your makeup. The spray nozzle could be fixed because sometimes it comes out as a shot of water rather than mist but besides that it's great.
Sara M.
Utica, NY
I LOVE this product! Received it as a sample and it left my face feeling fresh and not drenched or leaving makeup runoff marks. I would recommend this to others it was very gentle on my skin and I love how it was little so I could bring it with me anywhere
Alexa C.
Conshohocken, PA
The Evian Spray Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water, Travel Trio is honestly one of my favorite make-up products that I own. It packs a lot in such a small bottle and really works! It is gentle on skin and keeps my make up lasting! I would totally recommend it!
Jossie B.
Lewisburg
I thought I would love this product but sadly I did not. It was disappointing especially for the price. Not effective. Bought at sephora a few towns over. Definitely too pricey for the quality of the product. There's much room for improvements on this one.
Francesca L.
I cannot go out without this product! This is a staple in my purse. I put one inside each purse that I use Great for traveling specially inside the plane. My go-to for freshening up. This product is always in stock in my vanity. I highly recommend this!.
Rose H.
Hampton
I happened upon these beauties while shopping at Ulta and thought crazy but why not! 2years later and I keep one in my purse, car and large can on my desk. I love how it gives my skin a little boost and makes it feel smooth and awesome through the day!
Kimber L.
I love the idea of spritzing pure water on my face to freshen up my face or cool me down on a hot, dehydrating day.....we buy Evian to drink...should I invest in this?
Christina Q.
I've seen this product in many YouTube videos and I'm curious about. Is this good for travel?