Evian Spray Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water, Travel Trio uploaded by Hailey R.Evian Spray Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water, Travel Trio uploaded by Erin K.

BY EVIAN

Evian® Brumisateur® Natural Spring Water is bottled exclusively at its source in the French Alps. Naturally pure Mineral Water Spray is perfect for misting all over the face to 'set' a makeup look or for periodic refreshment throughout the day. see more...

Buy on Amazon
geishaxgirl J.
geishaxgirl J.
Wyandanch, NY
I use this product in the 3 pack instead of the regular sized one because I particularly like to use them for many reasons. I like that 3 come in the pack because one I use for home, I use the spray to set my face before makeup and my beauty blender before putting product on it. two, it can be used on the go anytime you need to touch up your face. In the car, office, a boys house etc! And the third could be used to go with you on vacation or a road trip and sprayed whenever needed. This product leaves your face feeling smooth , hydrated with its mineralized formula. I highly recommend this product above any other similar products
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
I am hooked on this stuff. I have oily skin that also gets dried out easy- I really hit the jackpot. I have used Clinique moisturizer for years, but I wanted to kind of back off all the chemicals in lotions. This stuff not only moisturizes, but it feels so refreshing too. I spray it on about 5 or 6 times a day. We went on vacation a couple weeks ago, so I had to slum it and use my moisturizer and I hated it. It left my skin greasy and gross. The bottle lasts for a long time too- about 3 months. Well worth the price.
Tes F.
Tes F.
Metairie
This is the best face setting spray to date. I have tried other brands that have caused break outs and/or made my skin look & feel greasy. This is literally just water. I use powder based makeup, once I am finished I spay my face with this then use my hand to gently pat my face and it leaves my face looking great, no powdery or cakey look. I like to keep one of the small cans in my purse when going out during the summer, it is a nice refreshing relief during those hot days and great for touch ups.
Melissa O.
Melissa O.
My dad bought this for my mom prior to a flight to Australia (from the USA). He'd heard that it's refreshing on long flights -- they both used it and enjoyed it. I got to use it at home, and while I doubt it was half as refreshing as getting to use it on that plane, it really felt good. I don't know that it actually does anything and I'm pretty sure it's not worth the price if you're not using it for travel, but it is a NICE feeling, so I'll still give it five stars.
Krista A.
Krista A.
Indianapolis, IN
I know some people think these sprays are a waste of money, but I am not one of those people. I picked up a 3-pack of these travel sprays at Nordstrom, because my skin feels taut and dry throughout the day, but there's not much I can do while I'm at work to fix that. So, I gave these a shot. They do a really nice job of setting makeup (I spray right after putting setting powder on, and it *just* takes away any powdery look), and use it throughout the day when I need a little moisture. it sprays a really nice, fine spritz, so makeup stays in place and isn't messed up by water droplets. I love these little sprays!
Avi S.
Avi S.
This are really refreshing. I took one on my trip to sea world and it was a lifesaver since they want you to spend $15 on a fan that sprays water and has shamu on it, and while it's cute, I'd rather just buy this. However I wouldn't use this stuff for daily use since the water can actually dry you out a little in the long run. These are good for events and hot summer days you may go hiking, but for refreshing touch ups, go for the Mario Badescu one.
Mallory S.
Mallory S.
Nashville, TN
I love this product for the value compared to other facial mists.  I have owned this before, but honestly never really knew what to do with it?! (is it just something fancy people spray themselves with on airplanes). My esthetician recommended doing a facial spray before applying moisturizers as it helps to lock more moisture into your skin and therefore plump it up reducing fine lines!  Also love that it comes in a travel size!
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Talladega, AL
I don't see how this product couldn't have a high rating. Granted it's literally water in a can but it's soo refreshing and cooling that I can't help but carry it with me on the go. Great for temperature control especially with the hot and humid weather that I deal with on the daily or I'll use it when I feel my skin is getting thirsty. I've used this product since day one of my beauty journey and I'll probably always use it till the end!
Ecegul B.
Ecegul B.
Brooklyn, NY
I bought this travel pack version of the Evian face mist when I was on a trip to France. I lost it somewhere on the way but for the while I used it it made me really happy. Honestly I'm not sure how effective it is. But I truly believe that face mists are underrated and should be more important in people's skincare routines. As you're going through the day your face needs a refreshment and this spray definitely did it for me.
Fumi W.
Fumi W.
Woodland Hills
I have tried this because my mom had bought it from Sephora. It definitely feels like water in a bottle and just comes out as a mist. I have no clue if it helps make sit or if it primes face. In my opinion, I think this product would be good to use during the summer at the beach or any where with hot weather/ temperature. Mostly would use for to cool down body temperature rather than a setting spray.
Kimber L.
Kimber L.
I love the idea of spritzing pure water on my face to freshen up my face or cool me down on a hot, dehydrating day.....we buy Evian to drink...should I invest in this?
Christina Q.
Christina Q.
I've seen this product in many YouTube videos and I'm curious about. Is this good for travel?