Evian Spray Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water, Travel Trio uploaded by Erin K.Evian Spray Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water, Travel Trio uploaded by Hailey R.

BY EVIAN

Evian® Brumisateur® Natural Spring Water is bottled exclusively at its source in the French Alps. Naturally pure Mineral Water Spray is perfect for misting all over the face to 'set' a makeup look or for periodic refreshment throughout the day. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Marcy C.
Huntersville, NC
There's not a day that goes by that I don't use this.  I have a mini one in each bag. and full-size one near my makeup.  I use it refresh my face with or without makeup on.  I spritz it right before I put my moisturizer on.  I use it to moisten my makeup brushes and beauty blenders.  This is money well spent because it can be used so many different ways.
geishaxgirl J.
Wyandanch, NY
I use this product in the 3 pack instead of the regular sized one because I particularly like to use them for many reasons. I like that 3 come in the pack because one I use for home, I use the spray to set my face before makeup and my beauty blender before putting product on it. two, it can be used on the go anytime you need to touch up your face. In the car, office, a boys house etc! And the third could be used to go with you on vacation or a road trip and sprayed whenever needed. This product leaves your face feeling smooth , hydrated with its mineralized formula. I highly recommend this product above any other similar products
Desiree H.
Ft. Oglethorpe
This opinion is my own and no one else's. I have been buying this facial spray for a couple of years now and like to keep one of these travel-size sprays in my purse all of the time. I am very hot natured and once I overheat it takes me forever to cool off. I can whip one of these out and not worry about what's in it or if it gets in my eye because it is just ph balanced water, and Spritz myself down and any air going by cools me off quickly. I love it and I love that I can annoy my boyfriend by trying to spray him when he's not looking! LOL
Taylor P.
Yorktown , VA
I first picked up the travel size to see if I'd like it. I love how its a medium type mist. It doesnt have a smell that I notice, lightweight but it really moisturizes. My skin has felt more supple vs. my daily moisturizer where it was more of a quick fix. This has made my face healthier as far as softness, the redness went down alot, and its softer. Would definitely recommend
Alex A.
I have started using this water during my skin care routine. Because its enhance mineral water I spray this after everything is pretty much cleansed. Just another pampering step that I feel makes a huge difference. I also CANNOT TRAVEL WITHOUT THIS. The airplane can dry my skin out big time so I always carry this on me & it helps keep my skin hydrated on long flights.
Lauren H.
A girlfriend told me about this product and at first I thought it was kind of silly. But after misting myself with hers I had to go get my own! I literally feel my skin dehydrated throughout the day and with this mist I feel like I'm my skin can breath again! Perfect compact size to carry with you throughout the day so you never have to feel that dry tight skin again!
Yahayra M.
This product is very refreshing. As soon as you spray it on you feel extremely hydrated and refreshed. I have used it while at Disney World and it was very effective. However, other than being hydrating, it doesn't have any other use to it. I don't recommend using it as a setting spray.  Evian Spray Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water, Travel Trio
Cath K.
Weston, CT
I like these a lot I got a ton of them a while back at an event. They make you feel refreshed after working out and prior to putting makeup on. I would never buy them myself though. They are ridiculously over-priced and they are just water in a can.
Sophia L.
Northampton, MA
This is actually such an amazing product! It is definitely good for travel, and it's also very nice to use on the plane. The few times I've used it on long haul flights, as soon as I spray it my skin would soak it up and it would feel really refreshing. I definitely recommend traveling with this, especially if you're flying for more than 5-6 hours!
Nicole J.
Columbus
It's just water, but somehow it feels so good and satisfying to periodically spray it on your face. ESPECIALLY on a hot day, it can be such a relief. I love that it comes out as a fine mist, so it doesn't leave your face feeling drenched, it's just the right amount. Also works for when your skin is dry or looking dull. It'll perk you right up.
Kimber L.
I love the idea of spritzing pure water on my face to freshen up my face or cool me down on a hot, dehydrating day.....we buy Evian to drink...should I invest in this?
Christina Q.
I've seen this product in many YouTube videos and I'm curious about. Is this good for travel?