Evian Spray Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water, Travel Trio uploaded by Hailey R.Evian Spray Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water, Travel Trio uploaded by Erin K.

BY EVIAN

Evian® Brumisateur® Natural Spring Water is bottled exclusively at its source in the French Alps. Naturally pure Mineral Water Spray is perfect for misting all over the face to 'set' a makeup look or for periodic refreshment throughout the day. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Desiree H.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
This opinion is my own and no one else's. I have been buying this facial spray for a couple of years now and like to keep one of these travel-size sprays in my purse all of the time. I am very hot natured and once I overheat it takes me forever to cool off. I can whip one of these out and not worry about what's in it or if it gets in my eye because it is just ph balanced water, and Spritz myself down and any air going by cools me off quickly. I love it and I love that I can annoy my boyfriend by trying to spray him when he's not looking! LOL
Marcy C.
HUNTERSVILLE, NC
There's not a day that goes by that I don't use this.  I have a mini one in each bag. and full-size one near my makeup.  I use it refresh my face with or without makeup on.  I spritz it right before I put my moisturizer on.  I use it to moisten my makeup brushes and beauty blenders.  This is money well spent because it can be used so many different ways.
Taylor P.
Yorktown , VA
I first picked up the travel size to see if I'd like it. I love how its a medium type mist. It doesnt have a smell that I notice, lightweight but it really moisturizes. My skin has felt more supple vs. my daily moisturizer where it was more of a quick fix. This has made my face healthier as far as softness, the redness went down alot, and its softer. Would definitely recommend
Cath K.
Storrs, CT
I like these a lot I got a ton of them a while back at an event. They make you feel refreshed after working out and prior to putting makeup on. I would never buy them myself though. They are ridiculously over-priced and they are just water in a can.
Sophia L.
Northampton, MA
This is actually such an amazing product! It is definitely good for travel, and it's also very nice to use on the plane. The few times I've used it on long haul flights, as soon as I spray it my skin would soak it up and it would feel really refreshing. I definitely recommend traveling with this, especially if you're flying for more than 5-6 hours!
Lori M.
Saugus, MA
I keep this product in all of my purses and travel bags. There is nothing better than spritzing the mineral water on your face after a long day in the office, being at the beach, or stuck on a long flight. I always buy these in the check out line at Sephora. It's an instant pick me up and your skin looks fantastic!

Emily K.
Ashton, MD
Love these for when I travel! I even gave one to my cousin when we went on a trip together. It’s my favorite skincare product when I travel! No frills and perfect for when my face is feeling dry or tight.
Laura W.
Berea, OH
Love this spray! This was the first I have ever tried and I really enjoy it. I bought a 2 pack so I can keep one at home and take the other on the go with me! I love how instantly refreshing it feels on my face! I use it a lot in the Summer and it's great because not only does it cool me down but I know I'm helping out my skin too!
Rachel '.
This is great right after makeup removal or if you're out and about and need to just have that refreshing feeling. I bought these from Ulta and it was such a great purchase! I think I've been using the same pack for about a year and a half because they last FOREVER! Once I run out I will definitely be purchasing more!
Nora F.
PERFECT for two times....anytime you are flying, especially on long flights. And if you fine yourself having a stressful day, nothing going right, spritz your face. You'll feel better and your skin and your makeup will thank you! Live somewhere hot and humid - this is a much welcomed and refreshing perk-me-up!
Kimber L.
I love the idea of spritzing pure water on my face to freshen up my face or cool me down on a hot, dehydrating day.....we buy Evian to drink...should I invest in this?
Christina Q.
I've seen this product in many YouTube videos and I'm curious about. Is this good for travel?