Evian Spray Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water, Travel Trio uploaded by Hailey R.Evian Spray Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water, Travel Trio uploaded by Erin K.

BY EVIAN

Evian® Brumisateur® Natural Spring Water is bottled exclusively at its source in the French Alps. Naturally pure Mineral Water Spray is perfect for misting all over the face to 'set' a makeup look or for periodic refreshment throughout the day. see more...

• I love the idea of spritzing pure water on my face to fre...1 Answers
  • I've seen this product in many YouTube videos and I'm cur...1 Answers
Desiree H.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
This opinion is my own and no one else's. I have been buying this facial spray for a couple of years now and like to keep one of these travel-size sprays in my purse all of the time. I am very hot natured and once I overheat it takes me forever to cool off. I can whip one of these out and not worry about what's in it or if it gets in my eye because it is just ph balanced water, and Spritz myself down and any air going by cools me off quickly. I love it and I love that I can annoy my boyfriend by trying to spray him when he's not looking! LOL
Marcy C.
HUNTERSVILLE, NC
There's not a day that goes by that I don't use this.  I have a mini one in each bag. and full-size one near my makeup.  I use it refresh my face with or without makeup on.  I spritz it right before I put my moisturizer on.  I use it to moisten my makeup brushes and beauty blenders.  This is money well spent because it can be used so many different ways.
Taylor P.
Yorktown, VA
I first picked up the travel size to see if I'd like it. I love how its a medium type mist. It doesnt have a smell that I notice, lightweight but it really moisturizes. My skin has felt more supple vs. my daily moisturizer where it was more of a quick fix. This has made my face healthier as far as softness, the redness went down alot, and its softer. Would definitely recommend
Cath K.
Storrs, CT
I like these a lot I got a ton of them a while back at an event. They make you feel refreshed after working out and prior to putting makeup on. I would never buy them myself though. They are ridiculously over-priced and they are just water in a can.
Rachel '.
This is great right after makeup removal or if you're out and about and need to just have that refreshing feeling. I bought these from Ulta and it was such a great purchase! I think I've been using the same pack for about a year and a half because they last FOREVER! Once I run out I will definitely be purchasing more!
Vickie L.
Alexandria, VA
I like the concept, but not sure it is more than just a can of water. It doesn't seem to do much more than wet my face and doesn't really 'fix' makeup. I can pop this in my purse and spray when my skin feels a little dehydrated from indoor heating and such. Might not purchase again and will continue to use my Makeup Forever mist.
Nora F.
PERFECT for two times....anytime you are flying, especially on long flights. And if you fine yourself having a stressful day, nothing going right, spritz your face. You'll feel better and your skin and your makeup will thank you! Live somewhere hot and humid - this is a much welcomed and refreshing perk-me-up!
Heidi F.
SAN Leandro
I bought my first bottle of this poolside at the four seasons in Beverly Hills. I love this product!!!! Who doesn't want more hydration?!? Even oily skin types need hydration. Also works great to set your make up sans the chemicals! I've been buying this for years and will continue to do so!
Arwa B.
Miami, Florida
Love this product! Great as a refreshing mist, to keep makeup looking fresh, or as a setting spray- definitely recommend that everyone have at least one bottle of this on the go for use when it is hot outside
Tiffany A.
Saint Robert
Its not bad, but to me it’s just water, I would go for something different, with good ingredients in them.. I’m not saying it’s a bad product it’s just not something I want to spend my money on, I ran out really Fast.
Kimber L.
I love the idea of spritzing pure water on my face to freshen up my face or cool me down on a hot, dehydrating day.....we buy Evian to drink...should I invest in this?
Christina Q.
I've seen this product in many YouTube videos and I'm curious about. Is this good for travel?

back