BeveragesWaterEvian

Serving Size: 16.9 ounces

State of Readiness: Ready to drink

May Contain: Does not contain any of the 8 major allergens

Wellness Standard: Meets minimum requirements, simple ingredients

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Evian® Natural Spring Water - 33.8 fl oz Bottle!
Chandra G.
Great water choice for the body. Evian Natural Spring is a pure water that has natural occurring minerals and electrolytes. This water has a ph of 7.2 and has a nice taste. It contain minerals such Calcium, Magnesium, Potassium etc. Evian water in the clear packaging has bicarbonates so it has a distinctive taste similar to that of drinking baking soda with water. It hydrates well and has such a cute packaging. Overall great quality water but won't recommend this one as a daily water to drink.
carrie B.
Gaston, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
I love how this product tastes. The taste is like your drinking out of a clean spring. This product is very affordable. This family buys this product in bulk because our family is so big. We have recommended this product to our family and friends and they all really enjoy this product.
Joshebet L.
Winston Salem, NC
Evian® Natural Spring Water - 33.8 fl oz Bottle uploaded by Joshebet L.
Me encanta esta agua. Puedo tomarla a temperatura ambiente o fría y de ambas maneras me encanta. Se que dicen que el agua no tiene sabor, pero yo digo que si jajaja y esta para mi sabe rica, no como otras que aveces saben a plástico o tierra. Esta botella de 1L la compre por 99 centavos.
Megan G.
Old Greenwich, CT
Decent water. I feel so European when I get served Evian. I do feel like it has a taste...but I don’t mind it.
Brian C.
Waterville, WA
This is a processed product they are filled in a factory after it's been ran through a water purifier. You want natural spring water the head up to the mountains and find yourself a natural spring and it will taste better than any over the counter bottled water you will buy and it's free!
Jasmine P.
Antioch, TN
Evian® Natural Spring Water - 33.8 fl oz Bottle uploaded by Jasmine P.
I love Evian water. I love that it is spring water. The bottle is huge and it is so cute. The taste is great also!
Mia R.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
Evian® Natural Spring Water - 33.8 fl oz Bottle uploaded by Mia R.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
I had Evian for the first time tonight. I truly taste the difference in the water compared to others and it really makes my body feel really good (more better than usual) . I think I’m going to stan Evian water after this...
Julia C.
Reading, PA
Evian® Natural Spring Water - 33.8 fl oz Bottle uploaded by Julia C.
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
Evian water is soft and alkaline (a PH of 7.2). Most waters are harsh and acidic, but this will certainly help with detoxifying the body. Not to mention it's packed with necessary minerals and nutrients! I highly recommend this product!!
Kelly W.
Daytona Beach, FL
This water taste off too me now..I used to get it all the time but it does not have a clear taste like water should.
Janine M.
Delicious water and I use this brand, Evian water in the 33.8 ounce size more often than any other bottled water. I tend to drink more water when using this size bottle and I always recycle my bottles. It’s not the cheapest price point but I like the flavor and therefore drink more water.

Looking for your answer?