BY EVIAN

• Is this water worth the extra cost of other bottled waters?4 Answers
  • Why is this the #1 most reviewed item in the Eco category...2 Answers
Elena M.
East Hanover, NJ
Excellent drink for healthy life, good for my travels, sport trainings, etc. I try don't drink soda, cola or gas water, so this water is the good choice. The only one disadvantage is high price. You can find similar product but cheaper.
Jennifer J.
newburgh, IN
This is my go to water! it's a large enough amount to last me through out the day and the shape of the bottle makes it easy to carry as well as mix flavored drink packets into!
Tou M.
Irvine, CA
Evian water has always tasted very clean and simple. It does not taste as if there was a lot of filtered chemicals put in. In addition, if you're concerned of your water's ph level Evian typically rates pretty well. I would definitely buy it again.
Samantha M.
Petersburg, VA
Everyone says water tastes the same. Personally I don't think so. Some waters taste metal like, or have a tinge of taste. This stuff is smooth and goes right down. Expensive,but good.
Jenny B.
Walkertown, NC
One of my favorite brands. Just good clean tasting water!! Never had any complaints. I like how they make smaller bottles so there aren't 20 half drank bottles everywhere. lol
Brittany G.
Amsterdam, NY
This is the only water i can drink plain without adding anything to it which is a big deal for someone like me because i hate water and will usually never drink plain water.
O K.
Grahamsville, NY
Evian is actually one of my least favorite brands of bottled water. It always has this oily taste that I can't place. I've only experienced a similar taste with Volvic (predominantly sold in Europe).
Baily W.
Clarksville, IN
Evian is so pure you instantly feel refreshed with just the first sip. It's bottles are the first ones I find myself drawn to when I'm at the grocery store or a gas station.
Dominique J.
Salida, CA
Delish water in a lovely bottle. When it comes to bottled water we can be picky. I do not like bottled water that has a plastic taste or father taste. With Evian you are getting crisp great tasting water.
Jacqueline M.
Reading , PA
As an avid water drinker I am a bit picky with which brands of water I drink. Evian is always refreshing and has no weird taste like some water has. Plus, I love the cap lol.
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
Does this taste weird to anyone else?
Ashley D.
Does anyone else like this water?
Summer S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Where can I find this product?
Stephanie R.
Delano, CA
I have a question does this water brand make flavored water?
Amber K.
Covington, KY
What is the difference between this and Fiji water?

Amazon