BY EVIAN

• Is this water worth the extra cost of other bottled waters?4 Answers
  • Why is this the #1 most reviewed item in the Eco category...2 Answers
Rebekah G.
brownsville, TX
Feel so hydrated and it makes my skin clear up awesomely. i buy my kids this water for school, home and sports....they love the taste and it is also very low in sodium
Inna B.
Oakland Gardens, NY
As an avid Poland Spring user this water tastes a little off I'm not sure what it is but the taste has an weird aftertaste I purchased it due to it being on sale however I am not thrilled with the way you taste
Nicole B.
Seattle, WA
I only ever buy Evian at airports, and that's probably because I'm desperate. It just tastes like plain old tap water that you could get out of your kitchen sink.
Hannah P.
Will first the bottle is very cool looking and the water teaste a great. Like some water have a after teaste but this one doesn't. And it doesn't cost that much for good water.
Mayra A.
New Braunfels, TX
Buying this water made it so much easier for me to keep drinking water because I love how the bottle looks and it's pretty big so I always refill it because it's pretty sturdy.
Karen O.
Evian is one of the water I choose to drink, it's soft on my throat. I guess I have a sensitive or some high maintains throat because I can't drink other water it leave it dry.
shelby m.
Cibolo , TX
I mean it's water. But I will say it has a smoothr taste. The packaging is nice and clean. And it's not too expensive. It did it's job and kept me hydrated. So go Evian water!!
CARMELYS L.
El envase es super practico porque lo puedes reciclar o reutilizarlo haciendo que sea una de esos productos pensados para los años venideros, aparte te garantiza que consumas el agua necesaria
Dawn D.
Bellevue , WA
I don't hate this water, it's just not my favorite. I've never understood why people love it so much. It's got a type of "thick" feeling in my mouth.. Maybe it's added minerals?
Brielle C.
When I'm feeling dehydrated this is my go to where water is concerned. I love the crisp taste. I don't drink tap water so this is what I would reach for first for bottled water.
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
Does this taste weird to anyone else?
Ashley D.
Does anyone else like this water?
Summer S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Where can I find this product?
Stephanie R.
Delano, CA
I have a question does this water brand make flavored water?
Amber K.
Covington, KY
What is the difference between this and Fiji water?

Amazon