BY EVIAN

• Is this water worth the extra cost of other bottled waters?4 Answers
  • Why is this the #1 most reviewed item in the Eco category...2 Answers
Brooklyn M.
Saint Joseph, MO
I really like Evian water, I typically do not care for most bottled waters because I am used to tap water. However I do like Evian. I also like the packaging and how the bottles are longer and thinner than most. I would definitely buy this again.
Josephine B.
Saint Augustine, FL
Great tasting water and a perfect size bottle to help with daily intake of water. I carry these battles with me constantly and would not leave my house without it. This water taste much better than competitor brands and I would highly recommend!
Lydia M.
Edinburg, TX
Great taste! very fresh and purified. really satisfied with this product. quenches your thirst and makes you feel fresh. this is a great product to purchase during a hot summer day.
Elizabeth B.
Kansas City, MO
I steer clear of most bottled water because they always have a flavor that I'm not fond of. I will never hesitate to drink Evian water though, because it tastes like water should.
karmila M.
Fredericksbrg, VA
What can I say, it's water! something that needed by any living creatures on earth. It is refreshing specially when it is cool and you are thirsty. It is expensive! heck yeah, but when that restaurant you went only serve this water, you are forced to buy it. overall it is water in a bottle, what can I say
Amber L.
Garland, TX
Love the taste of this water its a bit on the pricey side but if you can afford it I would definitely recommend it over nestle Aquafina and ozarka. spring water is the way to go!
Tammy F.
Arabi, Ga
This water is the only one I ever drink. It's smooth easy to drink taste and refreshingness are second to none. I must drink three liters a day of this stuff its just amazing! Seriously though, you need to try
Kayla H.
In my opinion, the best water you can buy. a little more pricey than most, but the pH is perfect. for those who drink water often, it's not "all the same taste" Evian is so tasty
Alexis A.
Philadelphia, PA
This is really good water too. However, it is extremely expensive and cannot be readily found in every grocery store. Truth is you can get water that tastes just as good for less.
Tanya C.
Geneva, NY
I love the clean and refreshing taste of Evian water, and the bottle size.. It's very convenient because I don't stay thirsty with this size bottle. I think the price is worth the money.
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
Does this taste weird to anyone else?
Ashley D.
Does anyone else like this water?
Summer S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Where can I find this product?
Stephanie R.
Delano, CA
I have a question does this water brand make flavored water?
Amber K.
Covington, KY
What is the difference between this and Fiji water?

Amazon