BY EVIAN

• Does anyone else like this water?29 Answers
  • Is this water worth the extra cost of other bottled waters?4 Answers
  • Why is this the #1 most reviewed item in the Eco category...2 Answers
Nisha K.
When I drink bottled water, I expect that there shouldn't be an aftertaste. This is just plain water. The name bothers me though...when you rearrange the letters, it reads 'naive'.
Agustina V.
Saint Johns, FL
Water may be just a drink, but this water contains the essence of potential. With just one sip the future is in your hands and you have control over the present.
Lindsey K.
Los Angeles, CA
I'm against bottled water in general and always try to carry a water bottle of my own. With this in mind, I can't really say I'm for or against this product other than in principle.
Samantha C.
Iowa City, IA
I love Evian water! It's very clean tasting and doesn't have that chemical taste that some bottled waters have. It's a bit on the pricey side but worth it just as VOSS water or Fiji.
Myra H.
Union City, CA
This water is so refreshing and these bottle sizes are very convenient. The flavor is pure and it is easy to carry around these water bottles. They are a little more expensive than other brands but worth the price. I would buy them again for sure
Mai yang K.
Saint Paul, MN
I like how there is no mineral taste to this water. It just tastes pure. When I'm traveling and forget to pack water, I usually get Evian water. The bottle is also very convenient.
Jinny G.
Elmhurst, NY
Sometimes makes me want to.... barf. I hear that it's due to the really mine rally taste it has. But I do feel better after drinking this for a while. Definitely makes you healthier
Karson L.
Kingston, TN
Evian is my favorite water. People say that water is water. No it's not. Bottled water tastes way different than city water or well water. And all bottled water tastes different. Evian is my favorite bottled water.
Josephine B.
Saint Augustine, FL
Great tasting water and a perfect size bottle to help with daily intake of water. I carry these battles with me constantly and would not leave my house without it. This water taste much better than competitor brands and I would highly recommend!
Brooklyn M.
Saint Joseph, MO
I really like Evian water, I typically do not care for most bottled waters because I am used to tap water. However I do like Evian. I also like the packaging and how the bottles are longer and thinner than most. I would definitely buy this again.
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
Does this taste weird to anyone else?
Ashley D.
Does anyone else like this water?
Summer S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Where can I find this product?
Stephanie R.
Delano, CA
I have a question does this water brand make flavored water?
Amber K.
Covington, KY
What is the difference between this and Fiji water?

Amazon