BY EVIAN

• Does anyone else like this water?29 Answers
  • Is this water worth the extra cost of other bottled waters?4 Answers
  • Why is this the #1 most reviewed item in the Eco category...2 Answers
evian® Natural Spring Water
Literally just regular water. Not sure how you review water but this was the first time purchasing it because I was too thirsty and too lazy to filter water to drink. I guess it does what normal water does and it hydrates you so thumbs up for this!
jennifer  M.
Mobile, AL
I buy this water for my family to drink. it's not very expensive and water is very important to our bodies. my kids love to drink it and put different flavors into it for a sweet treat
Shannon L.
Huntington, WV
I would buy this when I studied abroad in England and it would get me through a good day and it was great! I loved this brand and how accessible it was over there.
Kelzy W.
This is my go-to for the gym. It's clean-tasting and doesn't taste fuzzy. I used to buy Fiji but found out alkaline water isn't great for you, so I started buying this whenever I can.
Emily G.
This is probably my favorite type of water. Besides tasting super fresh, I love the size because I don't have to keep refilling it throughout the day. Evian is so great and convenient!
Cindy C.
Dallas, TX
I like this water but I am not super fan of. It is ok and tastes good. Sometimes people say water doesn't have taste but I can tell different brands have different tastes
Danny V.
San Antonio, TX
THIS IS MY FAVORITE BOTTLED WATER!!!! I'm not a big fan of bottled water so saying that I love this water says a lot! My ither favorite water is Fiji but that one can be pricey so I tend to reach for the Evian bottle more. I definitely recommend this.
Shantilly R.
Evian is probably the best water I've tasted. I usually always have a bottle in my bag/car wherever I am. It keeps me hydrated and just tastes as pure as it gets.
Gabrielle-Nanci P.
Austin, TX
Delicious, great tasting water, plus it's the brand they drink on burn notice. Evian also makes the delightful makeup water mist that they sell at Sephora, which I love and is great for travel.
I also really love the sippy lid.
Drink all the Evian.
Leanett R.
Bay Harbor Is, FL
I love this water. I love that it doesn't taste like minerals and it's so fresh. I love the cap in this one too, it's preferable. The bottle itself is also great. I always buy these. Great for lunches too
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
Does this taste weird to anyone else?
Ashley D.
Does anyone else like this water?
Summer S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Where can I find this product?
Stephanie R.
Delano, CA
I have a question does this water brand make flavored water?
Amber K.
Covington, KY
What is the difference between this and Fiji water?

Amazon