BY EVIAN

• Is this water worth the extra cost of other bottled waters?4 Answers
  • Why is this the #1 most reviewed item in the Eco category...2 Answers
Caroline  A.
Ephrata, PA
Let's be clear - it is just water, but this is water that actually is coming from a spring in France, this isn't tap water that is purified. It tastes like really clean water, tasteless in the best way. While it is odd to talk about the mouth feel of water, this one has a full feeling and is nicely crisp lacking any lingering plastic flavor.
Stephanie P.
Kalamazoo, Mi
Always one of my favorite bottles of water. One of the few brands that has no weird chemical taste or odd aftertaste. You get exactly what you expect - tasty, refreshing water. My husband and I have purchased these for years and love them. I can highly recommend this water and say it is worth paying just a bit extra for the quality.
Michelle P.
I love buying Evian in bulk because it is refreshing, and this side is perfect to take to the office and drink all day.... Sometimes I make my tea with it because the PH level on this water makes tea taste the way it is supposed to, and purified water just doesn't. Since the bottle is big, I can make a cup of tea and stay hydrated all day long!
Kim S.
Royal Oak, MI
This is by far my favorite bottled water. Some people say that you cannot tell the difference between different types of bottled water. I say they're wrong. This water is crisp, clean, refreshing and really is smooth compared to other bottled waters. Furthermore, this is my favorite size and cap. It's kind of hard to find compared to the other sizes and caps, but it is perfect.
Taylor B.
I love the big Evian water bottles. I'm not a huge water drinker but I will drink Evian all day. The size is convenient enough to carry around at work to remember to hydrate. I will sometimes even refill it with tap water at work because the great taste of Evian encouraged me to drink it all and continue to hydrate. I love Evian because it tastes so fresh and does not have an aftertaste.
Jeanne P.
Canandaigua, NY
I will say it...I am a water SNOB! I will not purchase just any bottled water. It absolutely MUST taste good!! Love the packaging and the taste of Evian is WELL worth the price. There is no room for improvement...you cannot improve on PERFECTION!! I highly recommend EVIAN whenever I can and wish it was carried in more places!!
Amber R.
Mayo, FL
THIS WATER HAS NOTHING BAD AGAINST IT. IT'S PERFECT. PERFECT TASTE, PERFECT PACKAGING. I BUY THIS WATER REGULARLY AND I'M PROUD TO BUY FROM THIS BRAND. THE PACKAGING IS A LITTLE ON THE GIRLY SIDE WHICH IS FINE WITH ME BUT I DO THINK THEY WOULD SELL MORE BOTTLES TO MEN IF THE BRAND MADE PACKAGING THAT APPEALED TO THEM AS WELL.
Shannon L.
Love Love Love Evian Water. The cases are the best way to buy them because we drink them a lot. I love the taste of this brand and often freeze them and use them as an ice pack for the kids lunch box and they are half way defrosted by lunch allowing them cold fresh water all afternoon in class.
Emily W.
Alachua, FL
Before I purchase a bottle of water like Evian, I'm always wondering if there is an actual difference between it and, say, Dasani. But every time, I'm so pleasantly surprised by how amazing this water tastes! I'm not a fan at all of bottled water. I drink it when I have to, but the taste is just strange. Evian is different. I don't know if it actually comes from the Swiss alps, or from another magical place, but I don't care! It's good, and makes me feel like I'm putting something amazing in my body. It's worth the price!
kezie e.
Margate, FL
This water is great. the tatste is amazing. this is my go to water. the value is good and it is affordable. i switched to this brand and found that i was wasting my time with other brands. since purchasing this product i have downloaded a water app to remind me to drink more of this product. i love the packaging as well
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
Does this taste weird to anyone else?
Ashley D.
Does anyone else like this water?
Summer S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Where can I find this product?
Stephanie R.
Delano, CA
I have a question does this water brand make flavored water?
Amber K.
Covington, KY
What is the difference between this and Fiji water?

Amazon