BY EVIAN

• Is this water worth the extra cost of other bottled waters?4 Answers
  • Why is this the #1 most reviewed item in the Eco category...2 Answers
Megan X.
Prescott, AZ
It isn't as special as it seems. This water taste like any other water to me. I like how big the bottle is but I probably wouldn't buy it again b ecause of the price and the same taste.
Cydney B.
Mebane, NC
This is very good water. I'm not normally a water person unless it's cold but I can drink this warm! It has a very good flavor to it. I would buy this again even if it is a little pricey!
Marina A.
Love this water! It tastes really good compare another waters.
It's really healthy drink water during all day!
It has a nice packing and it is more than i expected.
Elizabeth E.
La Vergne, TN
I used to have a hard time getting myself to drink plain water, then I decided to give Evian a try. Something about it is so different from other bottled water I've had before. So yummy!
Maria F.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm a little bit picky about bottled water. I don't like the way a lot of them taste. I actually really like evian. It is a little expensive so I usually go with cheaper brands, but it's very refreshing and tastes great.
Charlotte D.
This is a good natural spring water that you can find pretty much anywhere. It tastes clean and meets my expectations when it comes to water. It is pretty affordable and I grab the huge bottle when I'm on the go. I would recommend it to spring water lovers.
Rachel A.
Seriously, I don't get it. It's just water, people. Evian tastes fine, but I'll be honest, it actually tastes different in France. I'm not sure if they use different sources or if something happens during shipping, but it's really not worth it in the US.
Angel L.
Altamonte Springs, FL
O my gosh, i never really thought that water would really have any difference but I dunno it may be my imagination but this water is pretty awesome. perhaps the charge of the H2O molecules is different or something but definitely the smoothst water ever
Megan H.
Gastonia, NC
Hands down my most FAVORITE water brand. This is the most deliciously filtered water I have ever had compared to its competitors. I buy these religiously and the packaging is superb. Has a delicious milky water taste, I would absolutely purchase again.
Mary D.
Wheaton, IL
This is literally the best bottled water I've ever had. People may think water is water, but Evian is the caviar of water as far as I'm concerned. I first had it when I lived in France and buy it when it's on sale, because otherwise it's pricey. Love it!!
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
Does this taste weird to anyone else?
Ashley D.
Does anyone else like this water?
Summer S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Where can I find this product?
Stephanie R.
Delano, CA
I have a question does this water brand make flavored water?
Amber K.
Covington, KY
What is the difference between this and Fiji water?

Amazon