BY EVIAN

• Is this water worth the extra cost of other bottled waters?4 Answers
  • Why is this the #1 most reviewed item in the Eco category...2 Answers
Debbie M.
Kissimmee, FL
Simply put it tastes great and is really refreshing. some bottle waters you can taste almost like it is not real bottle water,or you can taste some sort of chemical in them. Not with this
Maisha T.
East Elmhurst, NY
It is a case of 24 bottles of water at a cheap price. it is very affordable. It is my repeat buy. Just buy one case and dunk it in the back of your car. In this hot sun, people must stay hydrated! So yes, definitely recommend it. I would also but it again.
Erica R.
Flint, MI
I love Evian water! It's been my go to water for years. It has a great taste that doesn't leave a metallic or chlorine after taste. You can't beat the price either! I've bought Evian water for many years and I will continue to do so for many years to come!
Melandria R.
Decatur, AL
Tried and tested. It does not quench your thirst but also replenish the water you needed in your body. love this and will definitely let my friends and relatives know about this product.
Elizabeth E.
La Vergne, TN
I used to have a hard time getting myself to drink plain water, then I decided to give Evian a try. Something about it is so different from other bottled water I've had before. So yummy!
Rachel A.
Seriously, I don't get it. It's just water, people. Evian tastes fine, but I'll be honest, it actually tastes different in France. I'm not sure if they use different sources or if something happens during shipping, but it's really not worth it in the US.
Alexis F.
Drakesboro, KY
One of my favorite brands of water, the bottle is very small and compact. It is one of my favorites anytime i see it in a store, i grab a few bottles. while it is on the more expensive side of water bottles, i still would recommend it over other companies.
Kelly D.
Evian spring water is fantastic . . . and by that I mean that it has pretty much zero flavor - just what I like in a water.
I think some of the "purified" waters taste strange or like chemicals, this doesn't (since it's spring water, of course).
Given a choice, I very often choose Evian over other brands because I can trust that it will be consistently good.
Megan H.
Gastonia, NC
Hands down my most FAVORITE water brand. This is the most deliciously filtered water I have ever had compared to its competitors. I buy these religiously and the packaging is superb. Has a delicious milky water taste, I would absolutely purchase again.
Katherine R.
Winston Salem, NC
Evian is one of the best waters with fiji as second best. Evian pH level is perfect, u cant go wrong with this bottle of water please give it a try you will love it
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
Does this taste weird to anyone else?
Ashley D.
Does anyone else like this water?
Summer S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Where can I find this product?
Stephanie R.
Delano, CA
I have a question does this water brand make flavored water?
Amber K.
Covington, KY
What is the difference between this and Fiji water?

Amazon