BY EVIAN

• Is this water worth the extra cost of other bottled waters?4 Answers
  • Why is this the #1 most reviewed item in the Eco category...2 Answers
Nicolette B.
Russell Spgs, KY
This is my go-to drink at gas stations! The taste is refreshing and the size is just perfect for road trips. This water is priced economically and tastes even better!
Clare s.
Sanford, FL
This water actually makes me want to continue to drink water throughout the day. The bottle doesn't give off a plastic taste in its water and that's what keeps bringing me back!
Lee Ann T.
In my opinion this is THE BEST water ever. There is something about Evian water that made me love water. This water taste very fresh and crisp and goes through very smoothly in your mouth.
charisse r.
Detroit, MI
I love this water. I work out or when going on a long drive with my family, this water is always refreshing. The packaging is decent. Easy to handle while carrying. It did meet my expectations. I will recommend to friends and I will buy again at this price.
Chandler W.
I like this water because of how thick it is (not overly thick but a little bit thicker than most water) I like to take the mini-ones on road trips, field trips, vacations, and even school! Their a little more expensive then most waters, but worth the money!
Sarah M.
Nashville, TN
Love having a liter of evian with me especially during the summer at the pool! I buy it by the case at Costco and have it in the fridge ready to go all summer! Love the taste (no, all bottled water is not created equally!) and love the design of the bottle!
Samantha S.
I love the refreshing taste of Evian. One of the things that will make me pick Evian over other waters despite the price, is that it is one of the few bottled waters that doesn't contain a high acidity level in the water.
Bailey D.
Lubbock, TX
One of my favorite water companies out there! The water tastes amazing and is pretty much found everywhere. The price is reasonable and when you buy in bulk it's the cheapest you can get it
Faith F.
Brookhaven , NY
I personally hate Evian water, I think it tastes horrible. I bought a case of the huge bottles on a vacation once and returned them all. Not sure if it was just that batch but it was horrible.
Katherine R.
Winston Salem, NC
Evian is one of the best waters with fiji as second best. Evian pH level is perfect, u cant go wrong with this bottle of water please give it a try you will love it
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
Does this taste weird to anyone else?
Ashley D.
Does anyone else like this water?
Summer S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Where can I find this product?
Stephanie R.
Delano, CA
I have a question does this water brand make flavored water?
Amber K.
Covington, KY
What is the difference between this and Fiji water?

Amazon