BY EVIAN

• Is this water worth the extra cost of other bottled waters?4 Answers
  • Why is this the #1 most reviewed item in the Eco category...2 Answers
Ashleigh L.
Campbellsvlle, KY
I love this water. I love how fresh it is and how it is proced as well. It compares to others because the PH levels in this water is great. The bottle is also super cute. I had no idea this product had facial products. I have recommended this product to others.
g k.
Rockville, MD
Love how handy it is to grab a ice cold bottle of water to go. Usually if i know i am going out, I'll stick one in the freezer about a hour before i leave. Evian is nice crisp .. love their bottle too. Not usually on sale, but the price is pretty reasonable.
Angel C.
I bought this when I was so thirsty and took a big drink and it tasted bitter. I don't no if something happened at the warehouse or what but I haven't bought it since.
Kara J.
Los Angeles, CA
For the most part, I really don't notice a difference between bottled water. The only one I really don't like is Disani. However, Evian and Fiji are probably the ones I purchase/drink the most.
Faith F.
Brookhaven , NY
I personally hate Evian water, I think it tastes horrible. I bought a case of the huge bottles on a vacation once and returned them all. Not sure if it was just that batch but it was horrible.
Olivia P.
This is great water. It is very refreshing and smooth. It met my expectations and wen above them. I will 100% be purchasing this water again. It is not as good as other waters and now that i drank Evian I am never going back yo other waters. I 100% recommend.
Clare s.
Sanford, FL
This water actually makes me want to continue to drink water throughout the day. The bottle doesn't give off a plastic taste in its water and that's what keeps bringing me back!
Leila W.
Los Angeles, CA
It's water. It's crisp, clear, tastes like water... as expected. I enjoy Evian because it just tastes better but I'm probably just fooling myself over the price tag.
Sara E.
Tavares, FL
Crisp. refreshing. a wonderful sight on a hot Florida day. this Liter of water is plenty to get you through your evening workout at the gym or a short beach session.
Naveenah K.
Tracy, CA
My favorite brand of water to drink. It has the best taste. I also use this water to wash my face and I swear it has healed my acne! It also has reduced my pore size.
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
Does this taste weird to anyone else?
Ashley D.
Does anyone else like this water?
Summer S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Where can I find this product?
Stephanie R.
Delano, CA
I have a question does this water brand make flavored water?
Amber K.
Covington, KY
What is the difference between this and Fiji water?

Amazon