BY EVIAN

• Is this water worth the extra cost of other bottled waters?4 Answers
  • Why is this the #1 most reviewed item in the Eco category...2 Answers
Bailey D.
Lubbock, TX
One of my favorite water companies out there! The water tastes amazing and is pretty much found everywhere. The price is reasonable and when you buy in bulk it's the cheapest you can get it
Chandler W.
I like this water because of how thick it is (not overly thick but a little bit thicker than most water) I like to take the mini-ones on road trips, field trips, vacations, and even school! Their a little more expensive then most waters, but worth the money!
Marta K.
Boonton, NJ
One of the purest waters in the world and have perfect Ph love it . some waters are acidic ,but this is good for you only down side is the price ,but if is good why not to pay little extra
Quarter C.
Culver City, CA
It tastes pretty good. If I have to buy bottled water for some reason this is a brand I gravitate towards. But still would much rather avoid that in the first place.
Sabrina L.
Hialeah, FL
Whoever says all water tastes the same was completely wrong. This water tastes so good and light. It is a little pricier though and I'm not very picky on my water lol
Naveenah K.
Tracy, CA
My favorite brand of water to drink. It has the best taste. I also use this water to wash my face and I swear it has healed my acne! It also has reduced my pore size.
Leila W.
Los Angeles, CA
It's water. It's crisp, clear, tastes like water... as expected. I enjoy Evian because it just tastes better but I'm probably just fooling myself over the price tag.
Clare s.
Sanford, FL
This water actually makes me want to continue to drink water throughout the day. The bottle doesn't give off a plastic taste in its water and that's what keeps bringing me back!
Samantha S.
I love the refreshing taste of Evian. One of the things that will make me pick Evian over other waters despite the price, is that it is one of the few bottled waters that doesn't contain a high acidity level in the water.
Sara E.
Tavares, FL
Crisp. refreshing. a wonderful sight on a hot Florida day. this Liter of water is plenty to get you through your evening workout at the gym or a short beach session.
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
Does this taste weird to anyone else?
Ashley D.
Does anyone else like this water?
Summer S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Where can I find this product?
Stephanie R.
Delano, CA
I have a question does this water brand make flavored water?
Amber K.
Covington, KY
What is the difference between this and Fiji water?

Amazon