BY EVIAN

• Is this water worth the extra cost of other bottled waters?4 Answers
  • Why is this the #1 most reviewed item in the Eco category...2 Answers
Sarah B.
San Antonio, TX
I love this brand, it tastes good, it's affordable, and one that you can always find and trust that it is going to be perfect for you and your family, it's a trusted name
Amy J.
Banner Elk, NC
Totally bought this for the packaging, but it honestly really is delicious! For kicks my husband and I did a blind taste test once, and this was the water we both said tasted the best. Go figure!
Colleen W.
Lovelock, NV
This water is really great if you want a fresh clean tasting water. It's made from the purest places. If you are looking for a product to enjoy I would definitely buy this item. This water is one of the best waters I have tried out. It is a bit pricey but it's worth it
Amber H.
Apopka, FL
I find this bottle is very convenient to have with me if I am working out or doing a lot of work around the house. 1 liter is a good amount of water and the bottle is very cute and simple. It can be pricey but i would still recommend purchasing for the overall value
Chelsea B.
Bristol, wi
The Evian Natural Spring Water has a crisp, clean taste that is always refreshing. Found these on sale at Target and would recommend. A little expensive but great if you can find a deal. I would recommend picking up Evian if you want a "top of the line" bottled water.
Lexiek K.
Las Vegas, NV
THE best tasting water around. Granted it's a little on the expensive side but man is it worth the price. Some purified water you can taste all the chemicals that they obviously put in. This water tastes like it came straight out of the mountain.
Shea C.
Tellico Plns, TN
People think in crazy but all bottled water has different tastes. That's why Evian is one of my favorites. It has a nice clean, natural taste. None of that salty chlorine nonsense that others have.
Jorge F.
This feels like you're drinking the water that was only meant to be drank by the gods. Magnificently pure and crystalline, it's like your drinking freshness in a bottle.
Kimberly W.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Evian is a "designer" water that I used to just roll my eyes at because it was more expensive than others. But, after drinking it, I can see why people love it. It's great!
Crystal C.
Las Cruces, NM
For the price, nothing special. In general bottled water is just water but for a high end brand there isn't anything that sets it apart from other brands, such as taste.
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
Does this taste weird to anyone else?
Ashley D.
Does anyone else like this water?
Summer S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Where can I find this product?
Stephanie R.
Delano, CA
I have a question does this water brand make flavored water?
Amber K.
Covington, KY
What is the difference between this and Fiji water?

Amazon