BY EVIAN

• Does anyone else like this water?29 Answers
  • Is this water worth the extra cost of other bottled waters?4 Answers
  • Why is this the #1 most reviewed item in the Eco category...2 Answers
Kiersten A.
Very fresh mountain water! Once you take a sip of this water you will feel refreshed and you can feel the electrolytes moving through your body. It is way better than the smart water brand and I think the smart water brand is overpriced and this Evian brand is way cheaper.
Stacy C.
Baltimore, MD
Evian is a probably the best tasting bottled water that you can buy. Evian is a little on the expensive side so I don't purchase it too often. But I must say that it has a really clean and fresh taste. Once in a while I will go ahead and buy some because it's that good.
JoJo U.
It's very straightforward. Refreshing tasting bottle water that taste very good. The bottle is easy to hold and the cap is easy to twist off. It has good value. I would purchase again for next time.
Stephanie B.
Titusville
Great tasting water! I love how Evisn offers a 1 liter option! It's a little on the pricey side. Their are definitely cheaper options but this is typically my go too brand
Allison T.
Woodburn, KY
One of the Puriest tasting waters I have ever had. Love how it doesn't have a bitter taste. This is my go to water when we stop at any convenience store. Thanks Evian for making such a great product.
Tiffany S.
My family loves water, but I'm not too into drinking it. I don't know why, I just don't like the taste (yes, water does have a taste), but I actually love this water! It just taste clean and smooth.
Crystal L.
Jersey City, NJ
Evian is one of my top fav waters people think water doesn't taste different it definitely does it might be a little more price wise but well worth it. Crisp and delicious!
Vanessa W.
Thatcher, AZ
My favorite bottled water since I can remember! So refreshing and in my opinion does not taste like pool water like so many other bottled water. I am extremely picky when it comes to bottled water and this my go to, and always will be!
Chelsea B.
Bristol, wi
The Evian Natural Spring Water has a crisp, clean taste that is always refreshing. Found these on sale at Target and would recommend. A little expensive but great if you can find a deal. I would recommend picking up Evian if you want a "top of the line" bottled water.
Kimberly W.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Evian is a "designer" water that I used to just roll my eyes at because it was more expensive than others. But, after drinking it, I can see why people love it. It's great!
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
Does this taste weird to anyone else?
Ashley D.
Does anyone else like this water?
Summer S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Where can I find this product?
Stephanie R.
Delano, CA
I have a question does this water brand make flavored water?
Amber K.
Covington, KY
What is the difference between this and Fiji water?

Amazon