BY EVIAN

• Is this water worth the extra cost of other bottled waters?4 Answers
  • Why is this the #1 most reviewed item in the Eco category...2 Answers
Mallory A.
Murray, KY
I realize water is water, but this is very refreshing and crisp. Also the sturdy bottle makes it easier to refill and reuse, which is a huge positive in my mind. This is normally my go to water when traveling because it is just plain good, and I appreciate that quality.
Danielle S.
Cincinnati, OH
It's bottled water. It functions the same as many other bottled of water, however, I do believe there is a study that suggests the drinking Evian water post workout provides for a better recovery.
Stacy C.
Baltimore, MD
Evian is a probably the best tasting bottled water that you can buy. Evian is a little on the expensive side so I don't purchase it too often. But I must say that it has a really clean and fresh taste. Once in a while I will go ahead and buy some because it's that good.
Rachel M.
Salem, OH
Tried this water and man is it good compared to a lot of the others. It's college refreshing and has a good taste. Compared to other bottled water this is one of the best !!
Vanessa W.
Thatcher, AZ
My favorite bottled water since I can remember! So refreshing and in my opinion does not taste like pool water like so many other bottled water. I am extremely picky when it comes to bottled water and this my go to, and always will be!
Shelsea R.
Alton, TX
i am obsessed with this water. the pricing is ridiculous but its definitely worth it. I know some people say all water tastes the same but trust me you will taste the difference.
Tiffany S.
My family loves water, but I'm not too into drinking it. I don't know why, I just don't like the taste (yes, water does have a taste), but I actually love this water! It just taste clean and smooth.
Amanda H.
I love the taste of Evian water, very fresh, there isn't an illuminum taste like other bottled water. I am incredibly picky about the water I drink, this is definitely one that is important to find when I am looking to buy some bottled water. Always have been an Evian fan!
Allison T.
Woodburn, KY
One of the Puriest tasting waters I have ever had. Love how it doesn't have a bitter taste. This is my go to water when we stop at any convenience store. Thanks Evian for making such a great product.
Charlotte S.
Greenville, SC
People who say all bottled waters are the same don't realize that other brands will sneakily add salt and other chemicals to make you drink more. Not Evian, pure and clean. The best bottled water.
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
Does this taste weird to anyone else?
Ashley D.
Does anyone else like this water?
Summer S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Where can I find this product?
Stephanie R.
Delano, CA
I have a question does this water brand make flavored water?
Amber K.
Covington, KY
What is the difference between this and Fiji water?

Amazon