BY EVIAN

• Does anyone else like this water?29 Answers
  • Is this water worth the extra cost of other bottled waters?4 Answers
  • Why is this the #1 most reviewed item in the Eco category...2 Answers
Catori L.
I bought this water because it was selling for a good price but there's a reason why...this water is horrible! Those that say water doesn't have a taste should try this brand.
Jessica B.
Manorville, PA
This is a great tasting brand of bottled water. I really like the 1 liter size because I can just grab it and go. It's easy to keep track of my water intake with this size too.
Ivett H.
Chula Vista, CA
It's not my favorite bottle water, but water is really important to keep you hydrate and to cleanse your body from those toxins that can damage your body or skin. I know I can rely on a fresh clean taste with Avian. basically it's not in the expensive side for a bottled water.
JoJo U.
It's very straightforward. Refreshing tasting bottle water that taste very good. The bottle is easy to hold and the cap is easy to twist off. It has good value. I would purchase again for next time.
Shelsea R.
Alton, TX
i am obsessed with this water. the pricing is ridiculous but its definitely worth it. I know some people say all water tastes the same but trust me you will taste the difference.
Tiffany S.
My family loves water, but I'm not too into drinking it. I don't know why, I just don't like the taste (yes, water does have a taste), but I actually love this water! It just taste clean and smooth.
Vanessa W.
Thatcher, AZ
My favorite bottled water since I can remember! So refreshing and in my opinion does not taste like pool water like so many other bottled water. I am extremely picky when it comes to bottled water and this my go to, and always will be!
Allison T.
Woodburn, KY
One of the Puriest tasting waters I have ever had. Love how it doesn't have a bitter taste. This is my go to water when we stop at any convenience store. Thanks Evian for making such a great product.
SynergyByDesign #.
Eastpointe, MI
Pretty good tasting, kind of expensive... but, because of the distillation, it is best for use with personal humidifiers in our bedrooms and as a DIY makeup setting spray.
Alexandra B.
Clearwater, FL
I love water, I drink it on a daily basis. I have a goal of drinking a gallon a day and I always have to run into the gas station to get some more cause I am always forgetting to bring mine from home. I love getting Evian - it tastes fresh and crisp and is a great size!
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
Does this taste weird to anyone else?
Ashley D.
Does anyone else like this water?
Summer S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Where can I find this product?
Stephanie R.
Delano, CA
I have a question does this water brand make flavored water?
Amber K.
Covington, KY
What is the difference between this and Fiji water?

Amazon