BY EVIAN

• Does anyone else like this water?29 Answers
  • Is this water worth the extra cost of other bottled waters?4 Answers
  • Why is this the #1 most reviewed item in the Eco category...2 Answers
Zarin R.
I mean it tastes like regular water but the packaging it amazing! I feel like it makes me refreshed and energetic this water is amazing because it hydrates you and keeps you cool and fresh ! The packaging or bottle is very nice and it is big so there is a lot of water to drink!
Tarah S.
Pine ridge , Ky
I do not like water that tastes like chemicals and Evian has always tasted fresh and crisp. It doesn't leave a dry feeling in my mouth like other brands do from the chemicals used to purify the water.
Rawan H.
Dearborn, MI
I love evian water and this bottle is my favorite. I use it for all of my sporting events since its bigger than the normal size and it's heavy duty as well so I always throw it on the ground and run into the game and it doesn't burst or blow. It's some of the smoothst water.
Beverly W.
This is my absolutely favorite bottled water. It just tastes better, very fresh and clean. It doesn't have any after taste. It doesn't have any taste. It's just refreshing, like cold water should be.
Lorelle P.
Tampa, FL
I usually buy this water at the airport when traveling. It has a "clean" taste and keeps me hydrated and is easy to drink. Some waters have a mineral like taste to them and they're just hard to drink. I prefer Evian as it is just clean smooth water. It's worth the extra money.
Cheyanne C.
Gilbert, AZ
Evian is the smoothst water that I have ever had. My friends laugh when I say that but it truly does feel like silk running down my throat. The price point is steep for water but definitely worth it.
Arsheen A.
West Haven, CT
This water also a natural taste water. Good to buy the cases to last for a while. Take one to go. Good for thirst. I also buy this product few times along with others. Good value and price. I do recommend to others and I would also keep buying it. More you buy more you save.
Emma S.
Reading, PA
The Evian Cartier Purified Water is a great brand and product that does exactly it's intended purpose! No room for improvement needed. Great value for an affordable price. Recommend for others yesss.
Sophie G.
Fort Gibson, OK
It's just water, just like all the other water out there, from the same place, just this one has a different taste as it's not pure as some more posh waters. But waters just water. Does the same job.
sheridan m.
Mobile, AL
As i am writing this review, I am dying of thirst. One of the things i would like the most right now is a nice cold, Evian water. They are so lovely and refreshing. I would recommend this stuff any day.
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
Does this taste weird to anyone else?
Ashley D.
Does anyone else like this water?
Summer S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Where can I find this product?
Stephanie R.
Delano, CA
I have a question does this water brand make flavored water?
Amber K.
Covington, KY
What is the difference between this and Fiji water?

Amazon