BY EVIAN

• Is this water worth the extra cost of other bottled waters?4 Answers
  • Why is this the #1 most reviewed item in the Eco category...2 Answers
Lorelle P.
Tampa, FL
I usually buy this water at the airport when traveling. It has a "clean" taste and keeps me hydrated and is easy to drink. Some waters have a mineral like taste to them and they're just hard to drink. I prefer Evian as it is just clean smooth water. It's worth the extra money.
Farrah H.
LOS GATOS, CA
It is honestly the best tasting water on the market. I've tested it against man waters and I love it. I don't hi it they often due to the cost but it is a must when I travel.
Maria Fernanda D.
Doral, FL
Es agua, sabe a agua, tiene agua.. No hay mucho que decir, yo particularmente no le encuentro diferencia al agua, para mi todas saben igual, y calman la sed, te hidrata y ayuda a mantenerte saludable
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
If you want a natural taste then Evian is one of the many water bottle brands you should be drinking from. I personally think it is just as great as the other high priced water bottle brands. For it's low price you can't argue with that.
nicole j.
Austin, TX
A nuce refreshing spring water, one of my go to wsters when on the go. Prefer the larger one liter size as apposed to being more wasteful with the smaller bottles. Drink up! You should be drinking your eight glasses a day, but if your like me you're drinking it my the gallon!
Doni V.
Love the flavor of evian. I know water has no flavor, but I feel like each water has a different after taste or whatever you want to call it. My favorites are evian, vosse, and black water. Expensive yeah, but in my opion if you are gonna pay for bottled water, its worth it.
Brittany A.
WV
Spring water is my main drink of choice. I've had different brands, but this one is one of the betters. I like the packaging. I do wish it was a bit cheaper though, since it's water. It tastes great.
lasionica a.
Branson, MO
Mmmmmmmmmmmm I love this water I don't know about anyone else but this water taste sweet to me I love it the colder the better I love drinking it while I work out supper yummy
Ewa B.
Alexandria, VA
Evian is a very good bottled water. I know that I can trust this brand and then it's cold I love this. But it does have that mineral taste when it's not super cold--it feels heavier to drink, somehow.
Aly O.
I love this Evian water bottle..... It is such a great design! Very classy looking and I love the top on it. The water itself tastes great and you can buy it anywhere. I would recommend this water bottle.
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
Does this taste weird to anyone else?
Ashley D.
Does anyone else like this water?
Summer S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Where can I find this product?
Stephanie R.
Delano, CA
I have a question does this water brand make flavored water?
Amber K.
Covington, KY
What is the difference between this and Fiji water?

Amazon