BY EVIAN

• Is this water worth the extra cost of other bottled waters?4 Answers
  • Why is this the #1 most reviewed item in the Eco category...2 Answers
Becky D.
Woodbridge, VA
A solid (but liquid) bottled water choice. Tastes nice and clean. I love the large bottle since I know I'm really hydrated if I drink the whole thing over the corse of the weekend.
Lana Y.
Renton, WA
Yes, this water is super expensive, but it's still good, quality water. I personally think this tastes weird, and water that's far less expensive tastes better to me. I know a lot of people love it, so there must be something wonderful about it.
Stephanie T.
San Francisco
Evian is proof for me that not all bottled waters are the same. The only way I can describe it is that it tastes softer than other water. It's the only brand that has a distinguishable taste to my palette.
Mac T.
Los Angeles, CA
Seriously, how does one exactly review a water? Evian is the best tasting water out there other than Aquafina. I purchase this due to the PH levels which definitely help with people with high acidic bodies.
Raluca U.
I don't really buy bottled water because I use a filter at home but if I forget my water bottle I'll buy this one. It really tastes like fresh, clean water and reminds me of my vacations in the mountains :)
Taylee H.
Chandler, AZ
Evian is one of my favorite water brands! I just think it tastes a little better than the rest! I love the bottles you can Purchase good size ones! It's a great water brand all around! It doesn't taste gross
Judie W.
Wautoma, WI
Evian Spring Water 1 Liter is the perfect item for me to take to work. It helps me remember that I need to keep hydrated. This item definitely met my expectations as it was refreshing. I found it to be affordable and not expensive at all. I will purchase this item on an ongoing basis.
Samantha A.
Evian water is very affordable and very refreshing, cooling and healthy! Definitely prefer this over some other brands of water because sometimes with the really cheap brands it tastes plastic but no Evian!
Kennedy F.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Evian Spring Water is unlike any water out there. I'm a repeater consumer and absolutely love this water. It meets my expectations of how water is supposed to taste. The packaging is very sturdy and holds well. I would recommend this water to anyone that asked me which water is best.
Shane K.
The thing that sets this water apart from the rest is the product design. The presentation of the label makes it much more attractive than other brands. In addition to that, the cap of this bottle is fantastic. It is a snap closed top that stays closed. I would certainly buy this again.
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
Does this taste weird to anyone else?
Ashley D.
Does anyone else like this water?
Summer S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Where can I find this product?
Stephanie R.
Delano, CA
I have a question does this water brand make flavored water?
Amber K.
Covington, KY
What is the difference between this and Fiji water?

Amazon